Did anyone shop from this store?

Old January 3rd 12, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne in DK

Default Did anyone shop from this store?

Just wanted to ask if anyone has experience with this online fabric store?

http://www.oldcountrystorefabrics.com/index.php

I fell in love with Moda's Meadow Friends (or parts of it anyway), and
need to buy some more for a baby quilt, and they seem to have the better
range of the colour ways that I like.

Thanks!
Hanne in DK
Old January 3rd 12, 05:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

I've been there in person (great experience!), but I haven't ordered
from them online. Their prices seem to be lower than some other stores,
and were more in line with the Amish-owned store down the street from them.

Louise in Iowa
http://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old January 3rd 12, 07:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

On 1/3/2012 9:32 AM, Hanne in DK wrote:
Just wanted to ask if anyone has experience with this online fabric store?

http://www.oldcountrystorefabrics.com/index.php

I fell in love with Moda's Meadow Friends (or parts of it anyway), and
need to buy some more for a baby quilt, and they seem to have the better
range of the colour ways that I like.

Thanks!
Hanne in DK

Like Louise, I have shopped in the actual store and it's wonderful! I
wouldn't be worried about ordering from them online. Such lovely
fabrics they have and the people were great, too!! Awesome customer
service which is almost a thing of the past!!!!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\__/\
Old January 3rd 12, 07:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

On Jan 3, 11:32*am, Hanne in DK wrote:
Just wanted to ask if anyone has experience with this online fabric store?

http://www.oldcountrystorefabrics.com/index.php

I fell in love with Moda's Meadow Friends (or parts of it anyway), and
need to buy some more for a baby quilt, and they seem to have the better
range of the colour ways that I like.

Thanks!
Hanne in DK

Shopped there personally as well. Their batik selection is amazing.
All their fabrics are excellent quality and prices are awesome. I go
there every time I'm in Lancaster. It's one of my staple shops.

Kim in NJ
Old January 4th 12, 03:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

I shop there in person too..espescially when they have a sale! I wouldn't
have a problem shopping their online store.

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old January 4th 12, 03:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I haven't shopped there in person or online but thought you might enjoy the
benefit of my Expert online shopping experience. Their website is
wonderful. Precious. I enjoyed checking them out. I always shop around
for best price since there's so many newborns needing quilts. There're just
a wee bit higher than a few shops; quite reasonable over all. I do just
love being able to click a little sample and have it instantly enlarge
without having to go to another page. Now THAT's cool. Polly

Old January 4th 12, 04:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

I love the website, and will order from them soon. They seem to have the full range of Stonehenge at a good price -- several dollars a yard cheaper than my local quilt store. I think even with added postage it will end up cheaper. And they've got a great range of fusions and dimples, too. Locally it's hard to find a lot of variety.

Sunny
(thanks for posting the link)

Old January 4th 12, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

On 1/4/2012 6:52 AM, Janner wrote:
Oh wow, looks great and does the shopfront really look like that?

Janner
France

YES -- the shop front really looks like that. It's been two years
since I was there and it looks like it has been painted and it's a
different season so the foliage is changed but that's the shop. And
yes, the town *is* actually called Intercourse -- just up the road a
piece from Bird In Hand and Blue Ball :-). CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\__/\

Old January 4th 12, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne in DK

Den 03-01-2012 17:32, Hanne in DK skrev:
Just wanted to ask if anyone has experience with this online fabric store?

http://www.oldcountrystorefabrics.com/index.php

I fell in love with Moda's Meadow Friends (or parts of it anyway), and
need to buy some more for a baby quilt, and they seem to have the better
range of the colour ways that I like.

Thanks!
Hanne in DK

Well, there, I will order from them, since everyone who has dealt with
them likes them.

Of course, Polly, they may not be the very cheapest, but since I need to
get more fabrics of a certain collection, I've restricted myself
somewhat :-)

Thank you all for your comments!

Hanne in DK

anybody know this store? Roberta[_3_] Quilting 1 March 24th 09 04:53 PM
30% off Entire Store with order over $60 Shop Now brazilnut Beads 0 June 8th 08 02:55 AM
Which store is it? Sunny[_2_] Quilting 2 March 24th 08 07:56 PM
Long time, no emai:l Mare's virtual craft store auctions & store marilyn safier Marketplace 0 January 27th 07 02:30 AM
SWAP SHOP Europe and UK was SWAP SHOP UK Pat EAXStitch Needlework 11 June 1st 05 09:38 PM