hi, I am an italian quilter

Old April 5th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default hi, I am an italian quilter

Howdy!
Goodness! This is so charming I'm ready to adopt you, Nicoletta. g

And she quilts!

Ragmop/Sandy--handquilter in beautiful north Texas

On 4/5/06 4:54 AM, in article
, "pomodoro"
wrote:

Oh my God! sure, here I found so many friendly persone that i'm
confused .. all these name.. all these compliments, and advice!!1
Now, i shared 2 new jobs on the album.
But, please stop with compliments, you make me to turn red!!!

a kiss on the nose to all
nicoletta

Old April 6th 06, 10:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

ahahahah this is good!!!
You're too nice!!

Nico

Old April 6th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article .com,
"pomodoro" wrote:

wowwww
Sandy, I often think that my job isn't so bad, just because I have no
more teacher.. and so I think... "ohhh not bad at all".. just nobody
can say "bleah... you can do better!"

LOL! But without teachers we'd never know we *could* do better.

ah.. no .. my partner (almost husband) is critic (but to help me to
make better).

Et alor tu est une prof de français?

Je ne suis plus prof -- j'ai pris ma retraite il y a sept ans. (I'm
not a teacher anymore -- I retired seven years ago.)

Olalà, j'abit pres de la France... Et souvant nous (mon mari et moi)
allons en moto à Nice, ou en Provence!!! Ah La Provence... quelle
merveille!!!

D'accord! (I agree!)

La prochaine fois que nous allerons en Provence, serà pour voir la
Lavande fleurie... Tous parfumée et blue!!!

Quelle bonheur! J'aimerais y aller aussi voir cette merveilleuse
lavande! (How wonderful! I'd like to go there, too, to see the marvelous
lavender!)

A bientot, ma chere!!

Translate from Italian-french-english ...
And so you are a prof of french?
Wow, I live near France, and often we, me and my partner, go by
motorcycle to Nice, or to Provence !!! AH Provence is wonderful...
The next time we will go to Provence, it will be to see "Lavanda
flower".. It will be all in flower, scented....
See you soon... my darling..
nicoletta

À bientôt, ma chère!!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old April 19th 06, 01:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

..

Old April 20th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Nicoletta,

uno di miei primi quilts e stato anche un lone star wall hanging! non
avevo una camera digitale e dunque non ho una foto online....

pomodoro wrote:
I tryed to create an album with one of mine quilt...
http://it.photos.yahoo.com/nicoghel
can you tell me if I made right?
thanks to all
nico

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old April 20th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

pomodoro wrote:

I tryed to create an album with one of mine quilt...
http://it.photos.yahoo.com/nicoghel
can you tell me if I made right?
thanks to all
nico

The quilts look perfect - as does the cat! The lone star is lovely,
but I think the teddy bear quilt is just too cute.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old April 20th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I agree with Kate. I think they're all lovely, but the teddy bear quilt is
just too cute.
OT - I have a black cat who does the "paw over the eyes" thing, also.
--
TerriLee in WA (state)

Old April 20th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

TerriLee in WA wrote:

I agree with Kate. I think they're all lovely, but the teddy bear quilt is
just too cute.
OT - I have a black cat who does the "paw over the eyes" thing, also.

Our two occasionally grab their eyebrows as if to say Go away world -
gimme another half hour's kip...