3 months until Christmas

Old September 30th 03, 01:41 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Well, I've cut down on my snacking (lost 7lbs so far) but never will cut
down on the amount of quilts I'll accept! (in case anyone was wondering)

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
m...

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Oooooo. Good one. But then I recall you said you had too much fabric....

But a girl can never have too much chocolate or too many quilts! :P
(My hips may get too much chocolate, but that's an entirely different
subject! LOL)
--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old September 30th 03, 03:06 PM
Marcella Tracy Peek

Dark chocolate. The woman _Needs_ dark chocolate! She's carbo loading
for PIQF. A training diet is very important before events like that!
All that shopping and oogling and entry finding and shopping.....

marcella
just trying to be helpful ;-)

In article ,
"LN \(remove NOSPAM\)" wrote:

Oooooo. Good one. But then I recall you said you had too much fabric....
They didn't used to call me LN LN Elephant for nuthin (I wasn't the size of
one then....)

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
m...

Sheesh. You are the ONLY person who has successfully begged CHOCOLATE from
me. That's much more difficult to get from me than a quilt. (Wait, let me
lick the rest of the chocolate from my fingers. *slurp*, *lick*, *lick*)

Of course, if I didn't have to spend so much time at my PO Box, sighing

and
wishing there had been a squishie in it, I'd have more time to make
quilts...
(How's that? *grin*)

Old September 30th 03, 03:38 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Marcella Tracy Peek" wrote in message
Dark chocolate. The woman _Needs_ dark chocolate! She's carbo loading
for PIQF. A training diet is very important before events like that!
All that shopping and oogling and entry finding and shopping.....

marcella
just trying to be helpful ;-)

I just *knew* I liked you for a reason!

(And my training diet doesn't end there. The next week I'm white gloving at
our guild show...)

Old September 30th 03, 03:38 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Well, I've cut down on my snacking (lost 7lbs so far) but never will cut
down on the amount of quilts I'll accept! (in case anyone was wondering)

I do have to admit that my chocolate lasts a lot longer now that I'm back to
my food diary. But since dark chocolate is one of the four food groups, I
certainly can't eliminate it completely.

(My former mailman used to say he ate from the major food groups every day:
canned, frozen, and take-out.)

Old September 30th 03, 06:23 PM
Diana Curtis

The four official food groups are salt, sugar, fat and caffiene!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old September 30th 03, 09:56 PM
Miriam \Mim\ Spencer

How about that girl!!! she begs for quilts no matter what the conversation
is about!!

Mim (maybe someday I might even weaken)

Old October 1st 03, 05:14 PM
Ruth in Happy Camp

A sure sign of genius. And very fast in finding any crack in the defenses.
--
Ruth in Happy Camp