Show us your stash!

Old December 13th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default Show us your stash!

Thanks! I can't wait to get back to it. It was 4 weeks ago tonight that I
broke my leg. It's going to be quite a bit longer before I'll be down there
sewing again.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"anthony" wrote in message
g.com...
KJ wrote:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257ceuRdo
There are some older pictures of my stash here. Though there is one
newer picture of my closet. I didn't realize how much I've added in the
past couple of years!

I love your workspace...

--

Regards,
anthony

Old December 13th 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

MOI?? Oh, Shirley you jest! Why oh why would you ever get the idea that *I*
would do such a thing??
(In case Santa's elves are reading this mail: do not pay any attention to
the Butterfly! I've been GOOD all year, trust me!)
PAT, totally benevolent in VA/USA

"Butterflywings" wrote in message
I, almost, just almost, thought you were going to do the Mother of all
begs.

I'm disappointed.

Butterfly (All ready, with a filled fuel tank, for the ULTIMATE S T A S H
R A I D with Gloria giving directions)

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Hello Anthony!
Nice set up!! I need some more precise information so I can enter this
stash on my GPS. Just for the heck of it ... it's not as if I'd plan a
Stash Raid or anything!!
PAT, Innocent in Virginia

Old December 13th 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

If you come here and 'borrow' some of my fabric, Carole, would you return it
all in a finished quilt?
PAT

"Carole-Retired and Loving It" wrote in
message ...
Well, are you going to send along the money to go with the
permission?! My poor teacher's retirement money will only go so
far, and the nearest quilt shop is a 35 minute drive. So fabric
shopping isn't something I can do too often. I'll just come to your
house and borrow some of yours!

Old December 14th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

Oh my, I am in awe! You've got your own private quilt store in there! Mine
pales in comparison. Not even enough to warrant a picture, although until
now, I thought it was adequate. Ahem. ;-)
--
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter

"anthony" wrote in message
ng.com...
These pics were taken a while back; it's all much messier now. :-)

Warm Colors - http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster1/warmcolors2.jpg
Cool Colors - http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster1/coolcolors2.jpg
Neutrals - http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster...ralswiphs2.jpg

OK. I've shown you mine, now show me yours... :-)

Old December 14th 08, 07:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

"anthony" wrote in message
g.com...
Joanna wrote:
All I can say "Holy crap" I had to show hubby. He thought I had the most.
Compared to yours I don't have a 1/4 of that material. Crazy, crazy
crazy, holy cow, holy cow, can I come visit for some touchy feely..WOW!!
Joanna

And NONE of it is prewashed...
--

Regards,
anthony
(to reply privately, replace live dot com with bigfoot dot com)

Trying to dissuade us from a stash raid, are you? ;-)

Old December 14th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

"Taria" wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/desertquilter/2724860939/

Just a bit there. I have stash in the garage and in the
small barn too. No more room around here for much more.
I went through a bunch of stash today looking for a couple
of pieces of fabric for a baby quilt. I spent 2 hours
rootling for that fabric but finally found it! I clearly
need a better organizationaly system.
Taria

Also an impressive stash, Taria. Glad to see your fabric guardian is
keeping it safe.

Old December 14th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

I'm starting to get a serious case of stash envy, here!
--
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
Here's mine. There's several shots in the album if you use the 'next' to
move from one photo to the next. No, it *never* looks like the 'after'
shots!

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...60435514JbxePU

Leslie & The Furbabies in cold, windy, icy MO.

Old December 14th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

"anthony" wrote in message
g.com...
Nana.Wilson wrote:
C'mon Pat!! Me & MZ Polly are plannin' a rai***** Visit!G

Nana

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Hello Anthony!
Nice set up!! I need some more precise information so I can enter this
stash on my GPS. Just for the heck of it ... it's not as if I'd plan a
Stash Raid or anything!!
PAT, Innocent in Virginia

Warning: Attack kitty on duty!
--

Regards,
anthony
(to reply privately, replace live dot com with bigfoot dot com)

Now you have to show us pics of your cat, anthony!

Old December 14th 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

Neutrals -http://www.geocities.com/quiltmaster1/neutralswiphs2.jpg

OK. I've shown you mine, now show me yours... :-)
--

Regards,
anthony
(to reply privately, replace live dot com with bigfoot dot com)

Ok, we have all heard me discuss my stash. I have a few pics
available. Right now my stash is about 4000 yards of fabrics. I will
never need to buy another piece of fabric as long as I live! After
the large influx of fabrics I purchased from an estate in October my
stash took a giangiac jump to where it is now. It took me a month to
get most of it put away. There are still 2 large egg crate boxes
that I have not put away. I am just finishing up a couple projects
before I really dig in and begin the patch work projects I have
planned. I am not good at some of these things. I believe this link
will show you some of my stash as I was working on putting it away.
http://community.webshots.com/user/juliasbb of course there are a
few older shots before the major increase (when I had only about 1200
yards of fabrics) you can see those on my web site at http://www.nwlife.com
follow the quilting links. I will be updating the web site the
beginning of the year. I am making some major change to it and it
will look a great deal different after the first of the years.

Another impressive stash! However, I couldn't help admiring your quilts
too. The GMF garden and the wedding ring quilt really caught my eye.
You've got a lot of beautiful quilts in your albums, Julia.
--
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter

Show Guide for the Knitting and Stitching Show at Ally Pally/NEC Penny Gaines Yarn 0 September 12th 06 04:02 PM
STASH Craftkitten Yarn 6 March 23rd 06 10:05 PM
More stash! Sarah Carter Yarn 2 May 6th 05 10:56 AM
Stash Run - Stitch Stash Cheryl Isaak Needlework 14 June 9th 04 05:42 PM
S.E.X & Stash S & A Needlework 6 April 11th 04 04:31 AM