What do your qults say?

Old January 29th 04, 12:47 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Keep in mind, you can be entered more than once.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
Send your quilt today and you too could appear in LN's Quilt Gifts Hall

of
Fame.

It's an honour to be there!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

---

Old January 29th 04, 02:34 AM
Kate Dicey

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote:

Keep in mind, you can be entered more than once.

I have a treadle that needs testing on a quilt...

Old January 29th 04, 05:20 AM
DeB Shaw

Sassy quilts ... I like that! grins Brownies are all gone. How 'bout some
of this Maple Nut Ice Cream? ThanX Diane ... It feels marvelous to be back,
and even more marvelous just roaming around and checking out everyone's cool
creations, lots of celebrations, lots of prayers and well wishes needing
attention too.

DeB Shaw
Queen of the *Northern Lights*
(having needle threading problems tonight, or maybe I should just have more
ice cream and smurf around some more)

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message:
Welcome back Deb! You just wander around to your hearts content and sit

when
youre good and ready...but dont expect any of your brownies to be sitting
around waiting for you!
You have sassy quilts. Go figure, eh?! ;-)
Diana
--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old January 29th 04, 05:26 AM
DeB Shaw

I'm gonna' start jumpin N-O-W, so's you'll hurry up that much quicker.
grins

DeB Shaw
Queen of the *Northern Lights*
You - Hand Trouble
Me - Eye Trouble (where's my needle threader!)
SomeOne else has hearing trouble (was that LN?)
Somebody HUG us, quick!!!
;^)

"Butterfly" wrote in message:
WHOAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Got ONE more payment to go : )
then ALL of you can jump up and down at the same time--6 jumps this go

round
; )
Butterfly (yeah--I'll let you know--then I might just disappear and play
play play for a good week before I come back. Get a bit of hand trouble

from
sewing and posting the same day--gotta be one or the other--but you WILL

be
notified ; )

Old January 29th 04, 02:12 PM
Pat in Virginia

Weighing in so late here. I've had to cut back on reading and
posting. Mostly I read a few messages and then mark 'all read,'
which means I am probably missing some juicy stuff but so be it!
Anyhow ..... I did read this question several days ago, Diana,
but did not have an answer then. The question has been buzzing
about my scull though! This morning when I made up the bed I
smoothed out the quilt on it and it spoke!

It said: "For one thing, Pat needs to spend more time making
quilts and less time goofing off! She needs to manage her time
better, and she needs to stick to what she starts instead of
flitting around from project to project. This is evident in the
many UFO she has, as well as in her finished quilts. Pat needs to
add way more quilting to her quilts. She skimps on the quilting
because she is in a hurry to start something else."

I think my quilt is right. PAT, embarrassed in Virginia

Diana Curtis wrote:

If your quilts could talk, what would they say about your personality?
Diana, going now to take all the pictures of her quilts off yahoo. ..
kidding.. lol

Old January 29th 04, 02:56 PM
frood

Ok, I'm not going to argue with you, but your finished quilts do talk about
your flair and style, and willingness to try new things!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old January 29th 04, 03:15 PM
Diana Curtis

Pat, quilts are astute judges of character.
:-)
But, dont they also say you have a great passion for what you are doing?
Nice things too?
Diana

Old January 29th 04, 06:28 PM
Butterfly

Sounds like that quilt is about to be regulated to shipping box with MY
snail addy on it . I will keep it for you until it learns to keep its
opinions to itself. Now, go get it OFF your bed, send it to me, and I'll be
happy to teach it some manners, and then I WILL return it to you. IF it
starts that up again--just re-send it-- and I will re-instruct it once
again. Some quilts need more than ONE session..

Butterfly (mine don't sass)

Old January 29th 04, 07:49 PM
Pati Cook

Well, my quilts say quite a bit. What they say about me may not be
repeatable........ G They name themselves and are content to wait for
finishing until I can do it properly. They demand borders when none are
originally planned. They come together as they wish, and love being ooohed and
aahhed over. (even just as tops.)

Pati, in Phx (yes I am working on getting some of them up where you can see
them.... keep tuned.)

Diana Curtis wrote:

After looking at the newest creation by Wendy (frood) and the beginnings of
another Jalynne and I discussed the topic, do our quilts reflect who we are?
Im not talking about the quilt that we made for Aunt Mabel in shades of plum
and puce geometrics cause thats what she asked for to go with her newly
decorated bedroom... but the ones we make for ourselves, to satisfy our
inner creative urges.

Old January 29th 04, 09:20 PM
Pat in Virginia

Butterfly,
Thanks for the offer of Etiquette School for quilts. (Sheesh ...
that takes the cake! Even LN hasn't come up with that plan!!)
That particular quilt will NOT be going to California, or
anyplace else. It is not really my quilt. I made and gave it to
DH for Silver Wedding Anniversary in the last decade. It is his
quilt and HE likes it. That's what counts. PAT