Needlework Chat Rooms

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 18th 20, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Needlework Chat Rooms

I haven't really seen or heard of actual chat room like the chat rooms used to be. Yahoo. has all kinds of needlework groups they exchange patterns (non copyrighted) thru email. Some of the groups also play games and have gift exchange for the different holiday's,. It is really fun. I have not been active for some time as I monitor a facebook pages. I also have not been inline as I didn't have a smart phone, tablet for a while. My computer access is limited as I live in a Senior Assisted Living house we have our own apt per-say we share our meals in a large dinning room. We have one computer in our library, of which I am the librarian, and I teach residents how to email family, use Facebook and google anything they want to research. LOLOL, for the most part I enjoy helping people. I have lived here since December of 2006. I had my own computer in my apt but it gotten hacked after I was here for four years. I didn't have another computer for four years, until my son built me one for me . We did not get a computer for the residents until 2015, which was perfect as my second computer had died by then. My access is as limited because there are three other residents that use the computer. Well in November just as I was going to go back on Facebook, my cat died on November 19th. She was 17 years old, I was and still am devastated I have had her since she was 4 weeks old. She would have been 18 on July 12th of this year. Back to the subject that you want to know about, some of the Plastic canvas and crochet email groups branched out onto Facebook. I am sorry I rambled on so, I just wanted you to know a bit about me and what information I had concerning any of the different needlework groups... I do hope that this reaches you. If you are on Facebook you can look for them or I can send you a list of ones I have been in.
Let me know thru here. I then will send you my email and my Facebook page. Well it is nearly time for dinner and I want to finish up here til after I eat. I think I finally am going back to Facebook either tonight or tomorrow. Hoping to hear from you soon.
A Belated Healthy and Happy New Years to you and yours.
Dar

Sewing Rooms Cindy Schmidt Quilting 31 March 25th 10 03:57 PM
Sewing Rooms Sandy Ellison Quilting 0 April 29th 06 10:09 PM
other message, chat rooms, newsgroups? joysjane Quilting 32 July 26th 05 03:06 PM
needlework chat BDS2pds Needlework 63 June 13th 04 01:28 AM
Craft Rooms Christina Peterson Beads 65 September 4th 03 01:32 AM