rotary cutter help

Old January 4th 04, 02:16 PM
Derek Hartmann

Default rotary cutter help

Yes, the blades are interchangeable. The Fiskars blade is made from
stainless steel, while the OLFA blades are made from tungsten carbide. The
OLFA blades will last about three times longer than the Fiskars. Also, the
OLFA Rotary Cutters (handles) are guarantee for life.

--
Specialty Sales Systems
Derek Hartmann, President

http://www.specialtyshears.com
"Specializing in Scissors and Shears"

1718 Kingsley Ave. Ste. 4
Orange Park, FL 32073
(800) 978-4423 Voice
(904) 278-0531 Fax

Old January 4th 04, 03:56 PM
BDS2pds

I have guests in the house since December 20 and the guy kept looking at my
rotary cutter. I should have put it away because he ended up using it on
packaging filament tape and now need to replace a brand new blade! Gooey stuff
all over it. It wasn't in the main house for guests--it was in my sewing room
and he still got to it!! i have now hidden my sewing scissors for the
remainder of teh visit! This is not even a little kid! This is a full grown
man who did this! ugh!
Old January 4th 04, 05:02 PM
nana2b

He should be banned for life!!

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old January 6th 04, 05:28 PM
Julia in MN

He should probably be told he ruined your new blade and how much it will
cost to replace it -- that ought to slow him down a bit. Maybe he'll
even pay for the replacement.

Julia in MN

http://mail.chartermi.net/~jaccola/