OT Good news at my house!

Old August 13th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default OT Good news at my house!

DS got engaged to his long time girlfriend yesterday! Hooray! They have
been together for about 8 years, she's been to the Peace Corps and back and
they are both in graduate school at different schools. It looks like they
are finally going to get their act together and be in the same place for a
loooooong time! We just love her, so this is great news!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old August 13th 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa

Congrats MIL-to-be!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

Old August 14th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Woo hoo Kathyl. Always nice to hear of youngsters marrying, especially
a son to a gal futuer MIL likes! I am so jealous. : )
COngrats!
Taria

Old August 14th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article aR4wi.44304$Xa3.35480@attbi_s22,
"KJ" wrote:

DS got engaged to his long time girlfriend yesterday! Hooray! They have
been together for about 8 years, she's been to the Peace Corps and back and
they are both in graduate school at different schools. It looks like they
are finally going to get their act together and be in the same place for a
loooooong time! We just love her, so this is great news!

Congratulations to all of you! When's the wedding?

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old August 14th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Thanks Polly. We thought he'd never get around to it!! But to his credit,
he wasn't in a postion to get married yet. No career direction until
recently. Nice to know he's got his head on straight now!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old August 14th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Thanks Taria. It feels like she's been in the family for a long time....now
it's official! We are thrilled.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old August 14th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

How wonderful, Kathyl! Good for you, good for them, good for everyone!!
Do I see a double wedding ring quilt in your future???

Patti in Seattle

Old August 14th 07, 06:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Connie[_2_]

wrote:

DS got engaged to his long time girlfriend yesterday! Hooray! They have
been together for about 8 years, she's been to the Peace Corps and back and
they are both in graduate school at different schools. It looks like they
are finally going to get their act together and be in the same place for a
loooooong time! We just love her, so this is great news!

*pops a bottle of champagne*
YAY!! Congratulations, Kathy!!! She sounds like a lovely person (I
couldn't imagine joining the Peace Corps - so much work!)!!

*raises glass in toast*
Here's to you having to make a baby quilt, here soon!!! (But not TOO
soon - you know, when they're ready!)

YIPPEE!!!!!!

--
Happy quilting & quilty hugs!!
Connie

I've started a FREE eZine ... and I've posted *LOTS* of free applique patterns!
Check it out!
http://sewverycreative.blogspot.com/ ----- It's BACK!! AND they APOLOGIZED!
LOL!