just checking in

Old August 17th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
off kilter [email protected]

Default just checking in

haven't posted in a while, and since this is going through Google, it
might not make it either....

Have been dealing with family issues and work things trying to get my
business off the ground, hold the house together, get through legal
issues, health issues for husband, and new requirements for DS at
school (more forms to fill out regarding his food allergies, etc.).

Today, DH and I celebrate 10 years of wonderful married life. 9.5
years longer than any of our friends, and most of our family members
expected it to last. We should have placed monetary bets on this and
we'd be rich now sigh.

Ah well...eventually I'll get back to quilting and sewing, but for
now, it's too hot and getting my kiddos ready for school takes
priority....in addition to DHS health.

If you could spare some prayers for DH....he has polycystic kidney
disease (incurable without eventual transplant), and now they are
wanting a stress test, pulmonary function test, and chest
xray.....argh...no, there isn't already enough stress in our lives,
thank you very much sigh.

Larisa

Old August 17th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

Good to hear from you Larisa. Prayers and hugs for your hectic life and your
DH's health. I don't know much about PKD in people, just know that Persian
cats are prone to it... the hazards of working in veterinary medicine.
--
Debi

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

"off kilter " wrote in
message ups.com...

Old August 18th 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy

Glad to see you back - but sorry to hear of your DH's health problem!
Sending HUGS and prayers and positive healthy thoughts to you both!

ME-Judy

"off kilter " wrote in
message ups.com...

Old August 19th 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_2_]

Hugs and prayers for you and yours, Larisa.

--
Donna in NE La.
"off kilter " wrote in

Checking in! nana2b Quilting 12 May 15th 07 02:26 PM
checking IN, and checking OUT (for the night :D) YarnWright Yarn 5 March 11th 06 03:12 PM
Checking in Amanda Tikkanen Yarn 5 September 18th 05 12:21 PM
OT - Checking in... Helen Page Beads 5 May 30th 05 01:39 AM