meet-up

Old September 23rd 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Don/Gen

Default meet-up

As everyone knows, Jeanne from New Zealand will be in OH and MI next week,
with a trip to London, Ont. thrown in. No specific time frame for leaving
the area. I, however, have planned to be at a relatives in Maiden, NC
before the middle of Oct. Is anyone in that area that would want to meet-up
in Charlotte or Gastonia? Does anyone live near Tamarack on I 77 in WV.
That is always a stopping point for me--got to get more coffee there! I
know Lisa and Wendy are in NC, but not sure of driving distances. Of
course, this is all subject to change, if she decides to do something else.
Gen

Old September 23rd 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
off kilter [email protected]

I'm over in VA - Waynesboro, about 5 miles from I-81. WHen things get
more concrete around the WV timeframe, let me know and I can drag the
little ankle biter with me, or you can crash at my place for a recharge
or something - 2 sofabeds, 1 futon, no waiting!

Larisa

Old September 24th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

i got all your info, Larisa.
hope to get thru there.
only 24hrs and counting.
i wonder what i'll forget to take. always something eh.
due to much much lower weight allowances since last yr i'm not bringing any
sewing stuff at all, so no show and tell from me. sorry. its down from 32kg
to 23kg per bag, two bags allowed. last time i was over but that was for
int'l. was less flying inside usa then too. might still be less inside usa,
so dont want to end up paying excess at $60 per kg over the 23 per bag. and
carry on is down from 15kg to only 7kg. how can anyone fly with that low
carry on, argh. oh well. might not have access to scales in advance either.
still no idea where all we'll be going but hey, should be fun.
roll on tomorrow.
jeanne
--
nzlstar at yahoo dot com
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"off kilter" wrote...

Old September 28th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

where will she be in MI? Will she be driving or flying?

Susan Pice

Old September 28th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Don/Gen

Gen and I leave here in about ten mins, going up to Novi.
stopping at Jills to drop off a box of scraps for her critters, then to
Kates for a big hug and stay overnight, then we all are going to the Novi
Sewing expo.
then Gen and i will stay in ypsilanti friday night, maybe saturday too, not
sure when we'll head up to London, On probly for a couple of days.
we're on the road again then back here to columbus, then who knows.
its all one of lifes little mysterys, lol.
see ya soon,
jeanne

Old September 29th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

Sorry I have a wedding to attend this week end or I might have shown
up in Ypsilanti. Always love a road trip in the fall.

Susan

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:39:13 -0400, "Don/Gen"
wrote:

Gen and I leave here in about ten mins, going up to Novi.
stopping at Jills to drop off a box of scraps for her critters, then to
Kates for a big hug and stay overnight, then we all are going to the Novi
Sewing expo.
then Gen and i will stay in ypsilanti friday night, maybe saturday too, not
sure when we'll head up to London, On probly for a couple of days.
we're on the road again then back here to columbus, then who knows.
its all one of lifes little mysterys, lol.
see ya soon,
jeanne

.. .

Meet Up Friday 2/ 24 @ MAQF Pat in Virginia Quilting 2 February 24th 06 12:37 PM
My First RCTQ Meet UP! Bonnie Quilting 3 October 19th 05 12:12 AM
UK meet up? Bronnie Quilting 20 August 27th 05 02:36 PM
rctq meet ups on vacation Ann Quilting 2 December 22nd 04 03:24 AM
Meet ups, decluttering, general ramblings (some is off topic, some not) Karlee in Kansas Quilting 40 January 17th 04 07:02 PM