[Fwd: New Years resolution?]

Old December 31st 03, 07:53 PM
Laury Walkey

Default [Fwd: New Years resolution?]

Laury Walkey wrote:

Anne Tuchscherer wrote:

Does anyone have a New Year's resolution they would like to share?

Mine stems from a fairly new show on TV called Clean Sweep. It has
inspired me to dejunk and organize my home. I won't be able to unload
complete rooms into my building's yard, but I think I can do small
projects each weekend. Do I really need all those empty boxes that
checks come in? And just how many is too many of any number of things?
What is in good/decent shape will be donated to various charities that
can either sell the item or use it themselves.

My other resolution is to continue my weight loss. 50 pounds since
February. Slow and steady wins the race.

Anne (in Ellicott City, MD)

My New Year's Resolution is:

1. To try to keep a resolution! :-)

Some of my goals for needleworking/crafting in 2004 would be:

a. To try to finish more of my UFO stitching projects -- this includes not
only the stitching portion but the finishing/framing part (which is the
part I dislike the most and hence, I rarely ever do it).

b. To try to learn at least two different types of needleworking.

c. To try to learn at least two different types of crafts in general.

d. To try to start work on my scrapbook that I received for *last*
Christmas (and still haven't opened...).

e. To try to attend a few meeting of the not-so-local chapter of the
Embroiders' Association of Canada that I joined this fall.

Other general goals a

a. To try to clean up, organize (and keep organized!) my genealogy files
in paper and on the computer.

b. To try to clean out general clutter and unneeded junk in the house and
eventually repaint certain rooms and the fence at the front of the yard.

c. To try to keep on top of my mail, both email and snail mail and not let
it pile up for so long.

d. To not let myself get stressed out when I don't fully meet all these
goals. g

Maybe now I've written some of them down and 'published' them, I might have
a better chance of meeting them than I have in past years. (Well, there's
always hope...)

Cheers!

--

Laury

--

Laury

Any genealogical data contained in, or attached to, this email is for your
interest only. It is not to be sold or published in any manner including, but
not limited to, online, in print or in any digital medium. Thanks kindly.