Quilt and Purse--Finished!

Old February 25th 05, 08:10 PM
joan8904

Default Quilt and Purse--Finished!

http://community.webshots.com/album/257963008CzemWC

joan

Old February 25th 05, 09:39 PM
KJ

Cool Joan! Now I think some matching pillow shams should be next.

ups.com...

Old February 25th 05, 09:53 PM
joan8904

Shams to match the St. Patrick's Day purse?

joan :

Old February 25th 05, 10:16 PM
KJ

OOOPS! For the mini quilt! LOL I think a shawl to match your purse would
be nice. Or a vest. Or a hair scrunchee. Of course, if you made shams to
match your purse, it would look really cool when you threw your purse on the
bed!

oups.com...

Old February 25th 05, 10:29 PM
Sandy Foster

In article . com,
"joan8904" wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/album/257963008CzemWC

joan

Nice work, Joan!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old February 25th 05, 11:47 PM
joan8904

Well, as the mini quilt measures about 5x6.5", it would be FLATTENED if
I threw the purse on it.

Yes, I do need to make a mattress and linens for the little brass bed,
plus quilts for its sisters and brothers, sitting along my book case.
They are easier to buy on Ebay than they are to cover with quilts.

Old February 26th 05, 12:03 AM
nana2b

Beautiful job! When I logged onto you album I saw the little photo of the
bed with quilt and I though, how did she get that high up to photograph the
bed? LOL Beautiful little thing!

Old February 26th 05, 12:14 PM
joan8904

My son thought the same thing when he saw that picture. I have a brass
bed (full size) that is similar in design to the doll bed. I guess
that's the goal of a miniature quilter. (I've lost weight, but I'm
hardly miniature.) The quilt should look like a full-sized quilt
unless you have something to provide scale. The Fons and Porter
magazine this morning has several (more) pages of miniatures. They are
amazing! Particularly the applique.

Old February 26th 05, 12:20 PM
nbhilyard

Thanks for sharing your photos, Joan. I really like the batik baby quilt.

Nann
who needs to make a mini quilt for a friend who is very into dollhouse
miniatures

ups.com...