where is everyone from

Old October 7th 04, 02:15 AM
Mika

If it's this coming weekend I will be in Las Vegas. So no, I won't be going.
Oh well maybe the next one. The Smithtown Stitchers, is that a quild? Or
what? I haven't heard of them.

Mika

"ALZ" wrote in message
Small world -- are you going to the Smithtown Sitchers Quilt Show? It
is next weekend at Stony Brook.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 23:14:09 GMT, "Mika"
wrote:

Oh my goodness!!! Patchogue?!!! I can't believe this. I'm in Lake Grove.
We're so close. We really should meet up sometime.

Mika

"ALZ" wrote in message
.. .
Where on LI?
I'm in PATCHogue

Linda

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 03:46:25 GMT, "Mika"
wrote:

Born and raised in Arkansas but left there when I met hubby (who is

from
Minneapolis, MN) and moved to Illinois, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Texas

and
now
on Long Island, New York.

Mika

Old October 7th 04, 02:28 AM
DDM

Healed? From your last visit? And you struck me as the perfect houseguest.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Can't this year. Maybe next. My aunt ought to be healed by then.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"DDM" wrote in message
So come on back again, LN! I'm sure we can get a group together.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Several RCTQers live in your area. I used to meet up with them when

visiting
family in Lavonia. I haven't had the opportunity last two years.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Pam" wrote in message
But I
was wondering where everyone was from?

I'm a lurker from Spencerport NY, a nice little town a few miles

west
of
Rochester.

Pam

---

---

Old October 7th 04, 02:31 AM
muse9

Hi Nann! You guessed close! Actually I work in Blue Springs but I live in
Grain Valley, a sleepy little town about 5 minutes east of Blue Springs. I
saw in your post that you went to college in Columbia so you must be
familiar with the area. When my son was in high school we attended many
music competitions at the campus in Columbia. It is a very good school. I
bet you've been to Shakespeare's Pizza! We love college town pizza places
and that is one of our favorites.

It's nice to hear from someone familiar with the area!

Bonnie

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

"nbhilyard" wrote in message
Bonnie --
Blue Springs, perhaps?

Nann

"muse9" wrote in message
Bonnie in Missouri - 20 miles east of Kansas City.

(but I grew up in Arkansas and lived in Tennessee, California and

Colorado
before settling in Missouri)

This is fun seeing where everyone is from! We have quite a few

different
countries represented here don't we?
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

Old October 7th 04, 02:33 AM
CNYstitcher

lol...sorry

Quiltin_Kate wrote:
Oh, jeesh now dingleberries are showing up on RCTQ
Kate

Old October 7th 04, 02:41 AM
muse9

Nope, but Liberty is a nice town. Did you used to live in this area KJ?

Bonnie

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

"KJ" wrote in message
Liberty? I like to shop there!

"nbhilyard" wrote in message
Bonnie --
Blue Springs, perhaps?

Nann

"muse9" wrote in message
Bonnie in Missouri - 20 miles east of Kansas City.

(but I grew up in Arkansas and lived in Tennessee, California and

Colorado
before settling in Missouri)

This is fun seeing where everyone is from! We have quite a few

different
countries represented here don't we?
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

"Judy W" wrote in message
nk.net...
I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question.

But
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

Old October 7th 04, 02:44 AM
Don/Gen

Gen, Grove City, OH, by way of VT, MA, ND,KY,MI

Old October 7th 04, 02:49 AM
muse9

Hi Mika! Another person from Arkansas! It is a beautiful state! I moved
around a lot as a child - I was born in El Dorado and lived in Camden,
Texarkana, Benton, Fort Smith, and Crystal Springs (just outside Hot
Springs). I had a lot of family in Fort Smith and my parents are buried in
Hot Springs. After I finished school I moved to Memphis, TN for a couple of
years so I am familiar with Millington!

Bonnie

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

"Mika" wrote in message
. ..
Bonnie, where did you live in Arkansas and Tennessee? I was born and

raised
in NE Arkansas and lived in Millington, TN for a little over two years.

Mika

Old October 7th 04, 03:02 AM
NightMist

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:01:38 GMT, "Judy W"
wrote:

I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

Jamestown NY

NightMist
--
"It's such a gamble when you get a face"
- Richard Hell
Old October 7th 04, 03:19 AM
Pauline O'Connell

I know everyone has an accent, but those of us who don't "think" we have an
accent, really, really don't!! LOL

Pauline
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
You think the upstate folks don't have an accent? Pauline,
EVERYONE has an accent! Some more than others of course.
PAT, who NEVER had a hard G in her (former) area of Lawn
EYEland! (not everyone does!)

Pauline O'Connell wrote:

I had a friend from New York state - don't remember exactly where, but

her
sister sounded like she was from Lawn Guyland, while she seemed to be

from
upstate - no accent at all. How does that happen???

Pauline
"ALZ" wrote in message

Lawn Guyland, New York
Linda