OT - Musicmaker and DH

Old May 4th 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies[_2_]

Default OT - Musicmaker and DH

Musicmaker is at the ER with her DH. Apparently he has a blood clot in
his leg. They are starting him on thinner and admitting him. He just
had gall bladder surgery on Tuesday, so they are going to have to be
very careful about this. Don't want to start any bleeds in the process.
All prayers and good thoughts very much appreciated by them.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
Old May 4th 09, 02:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

Prayers and good thoughts on the way....and many hopes for a good
recovery

Sunny
Old May 4th 09, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Prayers that the doctor will be guided in his treatment.
Barbara in SC

Old May 4th 09, 03:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Musicmaker

Musicmaker here - just got home after settling DH in with books, cell
phone, dvd player, nicotine gum. The clot is in his right forearm
where the IV was during his surgery. It wouldn't be serious if it
were in a superficial vein, but it is in a deep vein that could
potentially carry the clot to the lungs, but at this point he has
redness and pain, but his pulse is good in that arm and there seems to
be no occlusion, which I've gathered means no back up of blood
building pressure behing the vein. I do appreciate your prayers and
will let you know more as I do. THANKS to my awesome online friends!!

Musicmaker
Old May 4th 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Sending good thoughts to you and your family. husbands sure give
us a lot of worry sometimes.
Hugs, Taria

Old May 4th 09, 04:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
lyn5

On May 3, 9:15*pm, Musicmaker wrote:
Musicmaker here - just got home after settling DH in with books, cell
phone, dvd player, nicotine gum. *The clot is in his right forearm
where the IV was during his surgery. *It wouldn't be serious if it
were in a superficial vein, but it is in a deep vein that could
potentially carry the clot to the lungs, but at this point he has
redness and pain, but his pulse is good in that arm and there seems to
be no occlusion, which I've gathered means no back up of blood
building pressure behing the vein. *I do appreciate your prayers and
will let you know more as I do. *THANKS to my awesome online friends!!

Musicmaker

Prayers are on their way. Let me know if I can do anything.
lyn
Old May 4th 09, 04:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

My Platinum Wings are on their way. PLEASE tell him to STAY QUIET. Mr Joe
went thru it 2 x's. I'm so glad you caught it so early.

Butterfly

Old May 4th 09, 06:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

My thoughts are with you both.

Claudia
Old May 4th 09, 10:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

DiMa wrote:
Prayers for a successful result on the way from Aust.

Di
"Karen, Queen of Squishies" wrote in message
Musicmaker is at the ER with her DH. Apparently he has a blood clot in
his leg. They are starting him on thinner and admitting him. He just had
gall bladder surgery on Tuesday, so they are going to have to be very
careful about this. Don't want to start any bleeds in the process. All
prayers and good thoughts very much appreciated by them.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I missed the original post, but prayers from here as well.

After my gall bladder op I had anticoagulents and pressure stockings and
all that jazz.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

PING: Musicmaker Sunny[_2_] Quilting 0 April 26th 09 08:03 PM
Musicmaker- report in, please Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 13 December 30th 07 05:04 PM
OT - update on Musicmaker Queen of Squishies Quilting 41 September 9th 05 01:34 PM
Hello Musicmaker MinnieNeedles Quilting 2 March 30th 05 06:20 PM
OT - calling Musicmaker Queen of Squishies Quilting 1 June 6th 04 05:46 PM