what prize

Old October 6th 04, 02:50 PM
Judy W

Default what prize

You can't possibly mean me. I only just came to this news group. I have
never heard of a news group that did nice things for others. It's been years
since I have posted on any news group because I always came back with my
feeling getting hurt. Most are so nasty. This is such a wonderful place. I
want to thank all of you that have help me with me first quilt, I don't
think I would have carry it through without you. I would of given up.
Wish me luck.....I'm putting it all together today and going to start my
machine quilting, I hope. (if i don't chicken out) :-)
Judy

Old October 6th 04, 03:41 PM
Laurie G.

Good luck on the quilting! You will have a very satisfied feeling when you
are done. Which brings up the next question - binding. Shall we wait till
you get to that part before offering suggestions? :-) I like doing bindings
and just love it when that last stitch goes in!

Laurie G.
ink.net...

Old October 6th 04, 03:42 PM
Diana Curtis

You can do it, Judy! If you get stuck, give a holler!
This group is warm and friendly and giving. It has its moments of
snarkiness, but it is rare and usually peacably resolved. The idea of a
prize for starting such a wonderful thread is just a fun way of saying thank
you for adding to the group in such a positive way.
I must say, Susan, youre a peach!
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
ink.net...

Old October 6th 04, 04:13 PM
Mneets

Dont Chicken out... it can be so very relaxing and such good therapy!!
You are right about this group... its the BEST!!!!
Hugs Memere Neets

It's been years
since I have posted on any news group because I always came back with my
feeling getting hurt. Most are so nasty. This is such a wonderful place. I

my
machine quilting, I hope. (if i don't chicken out) :-)
Judy

Hugs, Neets, Memere Neets, Anita
Connecticut, USA
Old October 6th 04, 09:50 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Judy W wrote:

You can't possibly mean me. I only just came to this news group. I have
never heard of a news group that did nice things for others. It's been years
since I have posted on any news group because I always came back with my
feeling getting hurt. Most are so nasty. This is such a wonderful place. I
want to thank all of you that have help me with me first quilt, I don't
think I would have carry it through without you. I would of given up.
Wish me luck.....I'm putting it all together today and going to start my
machine quilting, I hope. (if i don't chicken out) :-)
Judy

Stick with this group for a while - we're really friendly and can offer
loads of good quilty advice when needed (and sometimes when not...)

Just beware of those who will shamelessly offer to guard your stash of
fabric for you (*you* know who you *all* are!)

Hang in there Judy - its gonna look stunning when its done - you got to
take pics and upload them to a site like Webshots so's we can all see!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK