Somebody's Birthday

Old July 5th 05, 12:27 PM
clancy

Default Somebody's Birthday

Whoops - I meant to say 'rambunctious' .... oh well you know what I mean.
:-))

Sharon (N.B.)

Old July 5th 05, 01:26 PM
Pat EAXStitch

Thanks, Sharon! 70 years young! (Me, not you!) AND I had a win on the
Premium Bonds again - that`s 3 months in a row!!!

Ex son-in-law and lady-friend have invited us round to a barbecue tomorrow,
and I even had cards from all Richard`s "Out-laws" too.

Jane`s coming round later, and Richard says there should be a big bouquet
arriving at any time. Looks like being a good couple of days!

Rambunctious? ME???!!!

Pat P

Old July 5th 05, 02:25 PM
Gill Murray

"clancy" wrote in message

Whoops - I meant to say 'rambunctious' .... oh well you know what I mean.
:-))

Sharon (N.B.)

Have a wonderful day, Pat!! It sounds as if it has started off great,
and will be an extended celebration. Party until you drop, girl!

Love

Gill
Old July 5th 05, 07:18 PM
Karen C - California

Happy Birthday you GOW, from GOW-In-Training.

--
Karen C - California

Finished 6/28/05 - Painted Bunting pillow (Bucilla)

WIP: 50th Anniversary sampler for my parents

LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html

blogging at http://journals.aol.com/kmc528/Lifeasweknowit/

Old July 6th 05, 11:49 AM
Pat EAXStitch

"Karen C - California" wrote in message
Happy Birthday you GOW, from GOW-In-Training.

--
Karen C - California

Thanks, Karen - but I thought you`d already passed! (duck!) ;-))

Pat P

Old July 6th 05, 12:51 PM
Tegan

I want to add my birthday wishes too! I only hope I'm half as active as
you are when the time comes. Have a great day, but try not to bounce
off too many walls, okay?

Tegan

Old July 6th 05, 05:39 PM
Pat EAXStitch

"Tegan" wrote in message
ups.com...
I want to add my birthday wishes too! I only hope I'm half as active as
you are when the time comes. Have a great day, but try not to bounce
off too many walls, okay?

Tegan

Thanks, Tegan, and everyone else, for the good wishes. Definitely no
bouncing - although I don`t fall over half as much as Sheena says!

Lovely barbecue today with ex Son-in-law - apart from the fact that when he
lit up the heavens opened! Never mind, we ate indoors. Took Maggie (the
dog) with us as it looked like a storm coming up, and we weren`t sure how
she`d react to a storm if left on her own. It was her first time visiting
anyone else`s house, and she was as good as gold! She was a bit horrified
when she saw Liz go upstairs, though. She was born in a bungalow, and we
live in one, so she`d never seen stairs before - let alone heard someone
walking around over her head!

The postman tells us that her breeder has more puppies. Now THERE`S a
temptation. He rang the doorbell the other morning just to tell us that
he`s just bought one!

Pat P

Somebody's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! clancy Needlework 6 July 8th 05 09:17 PM
Somebody's Birthday clancy Needlework 37 March 30th 05 01:43 PM
Now excepting members for 2005 birthday block exchange club Terbear Quilting 2 September 17th 04 08:18 AM
More members for the 2005 birthday block exchange still needed Terbear Quilting 15 September 15th 04 11:11 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Butterfly Quilting 12 March 22nd 04 01:19 AM