new sewing area pictures.....this should help you get there

Old June 12th 04, 10:19 PM
CNYstitcher

Default new sewing area pictures.....this should help you get there

http://photos.yahoo.com/nystitcher1972

folder is called Sewing Area

Larisa

Old June 13th 04, 01:03 AM
the black rose

Cool sewing area.

I'm impressed that you put Body for Life pics up. How's it working out
for you? How many weeks have you been at it?

--
the black rose, wench with a wrench
proud to be owned by a yorkie

Old June 13th 04, 01:49 AM
muse9

I love your sewing room - thanks for posting it! I'm still working on mine
but getting closer to done every week. I wish I had room for a computer in
mine but I really don't. I'm trying to save one corner of the room to put a
treadmill. I've always wanted a treadmill but never had a space for one so
this is my chance now.

Bonnie

Old June 13th 04, 02:31 AM
Sk8eraunt

Oh, you're lucky to have a sewing room. Since my husband and I are empty
nesters, I need make our extra bedroom into a sewing room. We're still using
it as a computer/study room, but there's really no need for a desk,
bookshelves, etc now that the kids have all moved out.

The only reason my sewing machine is still in the living room is because it's
close to the large table we have in there. It's so convenient to cut, lay out
the fabric and sew in one area.

kaila
Old June 13th 04, 03:34 AM
CNYstitcher

LOL..um, I dropped out of the program after tearing muscle/scar tissue.
I'll start back up again, but really, I'm cofortable with me
wieght/shape right now...thanks for reminding me that I need to delete
that album...LOL

LArisa

Old June 13th 04, 03:40 AM
CNYstitcher

Actually, it's a "sewing space" in the family room, which is located in
the basement. What you don't see is that behind me is a wall of
bookcases and DHs computer desk (as well as the tv) to the right as you
face the table is the couch and my computer table (I manage the money
and play online games as well as IM and newsgroup, he uses his for some
games and work stuff...better to keep things separate!). Eventually, I
want my own room so that the kids can't come in and possibly get hurt
with the things all over hte place

Larisa

Old June 13th 04, 03:43 AM
CNYstitcher

The only reason it looks so good is that, since I got everything
organized, I haven't had the time to work on any sewing/quilting stuff!!
LOL I just got it finished Thursday night...pretty jazzed the way the
project/design board turned out....all made from scraps of stuff that
were lying around the house (or is it laying??) and screwed into the
wall...*had* to get the thread holder, even though it is the one for
cone thread...I like that the "spikes" are big enough that i can put the
bobbins with the thread....I was going to put the 2-door cabinet on the
wall (well, it *is* a wall cabinet) but the decided that having a
project board was a better idea...anyway, I ramble...

Larisa

Old June 13th 04, 06:32 PM
dackwoo

Looks really nice. I am anxiously awaiting the completion of my new sewing
space. Have a small corner in the master bedroom now but will soon have a
room of my own. Like the storage cabinet, may have to think about one of
those in my room.