Cute fused glass treatment

Old September 27th 03, 06:40 AM
Christina Peterson

Default Cute fused glass treatment

By Iris

Old September 27th 03, 02:19 PM
Steve & Susan Wright

When I look at that I don't see and angel but more just a dump in the
middle. I don't like it at all.
Susan W
"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
By Iris

Old September 28th 03, 02:05 PM
Steve & Susan Wright

Didn't know what that was under the glass. What compatability problems are
there when you have that big of a piece of silver imbedded/fused in the
glass. Most of what I've seen is small amounts/wire or foil in glass. They
are different COE's.
Susan W
"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
It's the treatment I'm trying to show. It may have been done too close to
the surface, or maybe it's the photography. But I've seen other fused

glass
with a charm beneath the surface. We did it with PMC and fused glass, and
Nicole did a beautiful bead in amber with a silver PMC leaf under the

glass.

Tina

ink.net...

Old September 28th 03, 07:03 PM
Christina Peterson

I'm not a lampworker, so I can't give you technological answers. And I'm
not fully sure of what she did, so maybe I'm projecting too much. But what
I've seen done, by Nicole in lampworking, and what I did in the fused glass
class, was to use fine silver (fired PMC) under the glass.

Old September 28th 03, 07:42 PM
Dr. Sooz

and
Nicole did a beautiful bead in amber with a silver PMC leaf under the glass.

Tina

Ooooh! OOOOH
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old September 28th 03, 08:59 PM
KDK

And I saw some cool PMC and lampwork at the bead show yesterday. One person
had PMC beadcaps on her beads - she had riveted them in so they were
permanent. Looked really good! She had also put some slip n a goddess
bead- she said it looked great until she tumbled it - then it had an
antique-y look to it.

Ack- I just realized this time next week I'll be at William Holland to check
in for my week of Level II class. I'm sooooo excited!!!!

Kathy K

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
and
Nicole did a beautiful bead in amber with a silver PMC leaf under the

glass.

Tina

Ooooh! OOOOH
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Lampworkers meijhana Beads 46 September 27th 03 04:14 AM
AD: For those teapot lovers out there & fused glass C Ryman Beads 0 September 11th 03 12:04 AM
Checking in and glass class report. KDK Beads 10 August 23rd 03 05:53 AM
AD-New Orleans, LA August 9-10, 2003 Big Easy Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 August 6th 03 03:42 PM
AD-New Orleans, LA August 9-10, 2003 Big Easy Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 July 24th 03 02:26 PM