OT [well, maybe not!]

Old August 4th 10, 02:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default OT [well, maybe not!]

oh, Marcella, that is a really cute idea! Thank you.

I was also thinking of making little emergency repair kits for the
gals at work: a few safety pins, buttons, needle/thread. they usally
come to me ...

Ginger in CA

On Aug 3, 12:13*pm, Marcella Peek wrote:
A friend gave me a cute redwork kit in a larger pill bottle. *It had a
square of muslin with the drawing already traced on it, and embroidery
needle and a package of red floss. *It had a "prescription sticker" on
the front that said something like "use in case of quilt emergency.

Maybe you could come up with a cute one for your quilty friends as a
holiday gift or something.

marcella

In article
,
*Ginger in CA wrote:

It's on the bottom. I used to work with the bottles all the time so I
knew what to look for,

But I get two a month - one only holds 12 little pills, the other has
only 60 little pills. I hate to throw the bottles out. Will check
freecycle in my town.

Ginger in CA- Hide quoted text -