New Necklace!

Old August 11th 04, 11:52 AM
Beadbimbo

Default New Necklace!

Wow! Very pretty!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Empress Beads" wrote in message
I received new gorgeous beads from a new supplier. I can't wait to start
offering them on Ebay and my store . I just love them and decided I

needed
to make a necklace out of them. I am going to a party this weekend and
wanted to make some custom jewelry to match my new coral shirt with my new
beads. I just love the necklace. It also looks really great on with the
shirt too. I will take pics before the party so everyone can see.

I love everything about the necklace except the toggle. I went to several
bead stores yesterday and could not find a gold toggle that I really

liked.
So I have put on a Sterling Silver for now. So it is done and if I have
some more time before the party to find a clasp I like I can always

restring
it. My hair will hide the clasp.

It is made with faceted wheat crystal briolettes with 6mm faceted pink
crystals and 3mm peach goldlined firepolished all Czech beads. Let me

know
what you think.

Thanks
Amy