Crazy idea

Old August 10th 04, 08:29 AM
Anna MCM

Default Crazy idea

I got this crazy idea...
Even being a more than occasional knitter, I managed to to make a candle =

flame shawl. It=C2=B4s not large, but I=C2=B4m sure I can use it under my=
winter coat.
Now, I would like to make another one, using the rayon thread I bought=20
in Italy.
What do you think, it=C2=B4s that possible? And, if yes, which needles sh=
ould=20
I use?
It can be crocheted with a 1.25 mm hook, if this information can help.

Please consider that my knitting skills are not that great.

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old August 10th 04, 08:36 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:29:43 +0200, Anna MCM wrote:

I got this crazy idea...
Even being a more than occasional knitter, I managed to to make a candle
flame shawl. It´s not large, but I´m sure I can use it under my winter coat.
Now, I would like to make another one, using the rayon thread I bought
in Italy.
What do you think, it´s that possible? And, if yes, which needles should
I use?
It can be crocheted with a 1.25 mm hook, if this information can help.

Please consider that my knitting skills are not that great.

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Anna Maria,
I've knitted, knit, whichever is the correct word with cotton thread made
for crocheting, I don't see why you couldn't knit with the rayon! Right
now it's 2:30 am, so I'll answer more after I attempt some sleep.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email me
/OR/
Old August 10th 04, 02:26 PM
Anna MCM

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

=20
Anna Maria,
I've knitted, knit, whichever is the correct word with cotton thread ma=

de
for crocheting, I don't see why you couldn't knit with the rayon! Righ=

now it's 2:30 am, so I'll answer more after I attempt some sleep.
Hugs,
Noreen

Noreen dear, have a nice sleep and don=B4t think about my crazy ideas :-)=

A big hug,

Anna Maria

Old August 10th 04, 04:27 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Dear Anna - Maria ,,,, Nothing is crazy ,, it is innovative and fresh
and nice to try and enjoy What your Hand and heart will produce !!
mirjam

Old August 12th 04, 02:48 PM
Anna MCM

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

Anna Mria, just a quick side note, Mrs. GeeGee said to tell your mother=

hello!
Hugs,
Noreen
who forgot to write that last night, after speaking to her mom for almo=

st
an hour on the phone... thanking the stars that SHE called ME, it's 700=

miles distance!
=20

Hi Noreen,

Hello from my mom to you, Mrs. GeeGee and all the other RCTY friends!

Saluti dall=B4Italia!

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Crazy Horse Memorial Omar Zia Carving 0 January 11th 04 09:22 PM
Crazy Horse Memorial in South Dakota Omar Zia Carving 0 January 4th 04 04:27 PM
Sooz's Challenge idea.... Challenge angela Beads 10 August 17th 03 07:04 AM
An Idea Jalynne Beads 30 July 31st 03 05:15 AM
I know this sounds crazy Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 2 July 27th 03 02:20 AM