I Won a Ribbon!!!!!!

Old February 11th 04, 03:11 PM
MelissaInNJ

Default I Won a Ribbon!!!!!!

I had to share. My jacket I made won a ribbon! My first ribbon ever.
My quilting guild is having a show this weekend (Love Apples in NJ).
As a part of the show there is a challenge. You were given three
fabrics (everyone got the same three) and could add up to six more.
You had to either make an appliquéd quilt, a pieced quilt, a doll/doll
clothing, or an article of clothing. The item had to somewhere on it
contain overlapped hearts. At last night's monthly meeting all the
member's voted for their favorite in each category and they picked me
for clothing. I am so excited. It is especially meaningful because my
quilting peers voted for me. I am just glowing!!! I just had to
share!!

If you'd like to see pictures of it, go to my webshots album, go to
the second page, and look in the Guild Challenge Jacket folder. I
added pictures of it completed. I'll add the picture of the ribbon
later after I snap some at the show.

http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Thanks for listening and looking.
Melissa in NJ

Old February 11th 04, 03:44 PM
frood

Way to go, Melissa! It looks fabulous - a ribbon well-deserved!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old February 11th 04, 05:28 PM
Bonnie

MelissaInNJ wrote:
I had to share. My jacket I made won a ribbon!

Congratulations, you did a great job. If I get
to the show I'll be able to recognize you by
your beaming smile!

--
Bonnie, the Quilt Lady
NJ

Old February 11th 04, 05:36 PM
Queen of Squishies

Very beautiful! Your ribbon is well-deserved.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old February 11th 04, 05:52 PM
David & Barbara Schmidt

The jacket is Fabulous! Way to go! WoooHooo!!!

Babs

Old February 11th 04, 05:52 PM
LAL

Greetings...

What? No pictures of the gorgeous model/maker wearing the gorgeous jacket??
Tsk tsk ;-)

Beautiful job. Congrats!

lal

Old February 11th 04, 06:07 PM
Patti

Congratulations Melissa.
I'm delighted for you - I can see your smile/beam from here!! Such a
lovely reward for 'industry'.
..
In article ,
MelissaInNJ writes
[...]