OT Prayer Request for Emily

Old April 28th 04, 03:59 AM
Ms Ann

Default OT Prayer Request for Emily

Hi, I don't delurk often (I'm still receiving spam courtesy of my
first and last posting about printing on fabric) but I read this
newsgroup every day. And I know you're powerful pray-ers.

Emily undergoes bariatric surgery tomorrow. She's in her mid 20's and
is the daughter of my best friend - her mom and I have known each
other since jr. high. We live in different states now and don't get
to see each other very often but I know how she will worry about her
only child. Please pray that the surgery goes well and that she has a
good recovery.

TIA! --Ann

Old April 28th 04, 12:57 PM
Kate Dicey

Ms Ann wrote:

Hi, I don't delurk often (I'm still receiving spam courtesy of my
first and last posting about printing on fabric) but I read this
newsgroup every day. And I know you're powerful pray-ers.

Emily undergoes bariatric surgery tomorrow. She's in her mid 20's and
is the daughter of my best friend - her mom and I have known each
other since jr. high. We live in different states now and don't get
to see each other very often but I know how she will worry about her
only child. Please pray that the surgery goes well and that she has a
good recovery.

TIA! --Ann

We will! Prayers are always good to send.

Hope you get your spam situation sorted soon. Me, I use Mailwasher
every time I download, and cut off the spammers before I get the
messages. It allows me to pick the messages I want, reject the
suspicious, and review those I'm not sure about.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old April 28th 04, 01:34 PM
Queen of Squishies

Will do!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old April 28th 04, 04:31 PM
nana2b

Consider it done!

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

prayer request CNYstitcher Quilting 1 April 19th 04 02:49 PM
Prayer quilt request merrystitch Quilting 9 April 16th 04 02:12 AM
urgent prayer request Joyce Quilting 15 April 4th 04 03:19 AM
OT prayer request Jan Dunaway Quilting 8 September 23rd 03 11:27 PM
advance prayer request CNYstitcher Quilting 10 August 2nd 03 11:24 PM