Australian Beading Kits Available

Old January 12th 04, 11:51 PM
Silverman and Hall

Default Australian Beading Kits Available

Hi Folks,

Just to let you know we have posted our web site and you can have a
look at the kit designs we have available. Best of all for Australians
we are Aussies and are based in Melbourne. Below is a blurb on what we
are about. We also advertise with Angie on the Australian Craft
Network.
I have a Forum set up on the website so you can also contact other
Australian beaders and beading groups.
Hope this is not too 'spamy' as I hate that kind of thing.

Cheers,
Leeza
***

We supply quality Pro Level Beadwork Kits. Our kits come with complete
and re–usable fully illustrated instructions to ‘Kick start' the
creative process. The kits are designed by trained graphic/fine arts
artists and written by a qualified Instructional Designer. Our kits
are simple to build and look great when assembled. We use only quality
beads and findings. Get your home based jewellery business off the
ground with our kits. We also sell kit refills to mix and match and
make your own range of designs!
http://www.geocities.com/silvermanandhall/