ROLL CALL

Old January 11th 05, 03:02 AM
Scott Williams

Default ROLL CALL

Sorry could not find the original thread, so for all those who dont know
me and for those who thought I was long gone and those who wish I was. I
am Scott post as Scott in CA or during Madame Butterfly was known as Sir
Scott and what fun that was, still miss all the mead being passed
around. Anyway been quilting for about 10 years, but this last year life
got in the way big time and most thing got put on hold but sure not
forgotten. Hope to slowly start merging back into the flow. I love all
quilts planned, scrappy, traditional and art hand or machine. I feel
much the same way about colors, never met a color I didnt like. I live
in California with 7 QIs, 4 cats 1 dog, and 2 birds. Been trying to keep
up with this group but not successful you all talk a lot, but I have
been keeping an eye on you. Scott in CA

Old January 11th 05, 03:41 AM
Butterfly

MY SCOTT (also known as Scott, King of Fresno)
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE's
BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home
Butterfly

Old January 11th 05, 03:46 AM
Mystified One

If I had a dollar for every time I passed through Fresno while on vacation,
I coulda called you and had lunch!

I was driving back and forth between my two cousins in Visalia and Merced,
and also spent time in Sacramento!

Too late now, Scott. Lunch with my family would've been an experience you'd
never forgotten!

Old January 11th 05, 06:59 AM
KathyB in West Oz

Is that a voice from the deep that I hear?????

--
Kathy B in West Oz

http://community.webshots.com/user/kazzxie51

Old January 11th 05, 11:56 AM
Carolyn McCarty

So glad to hear from you, Scott. I hope your life is becoming more settled
and we will hear more from you soon.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools --Red Green

Old January 11th 05, 01:19 PM
Pat in Virginia

Yo Scott, good to see ya. I feel the same way about
colors ... some are 'more favorite' but all are worthy
of consideration in a quilt. About the past year being
non productive, quilt wise ... that was my year too.
Lucky for us, 2005 is a new year ... clean slate! Enjoy.
PAT in VA/USA

Scott Williams wrote:
Sorry could not find the original thread, so for all those who dont know
me and for those who thought I was long gone and those who wish I was. I
am Scott post as Scott in CA or during Madame Butterfly was known as Sir
Scott and what fun that was, still miss all the mead being passed
around. Anyway been quilting for about 10 years, but this last year life
got in the way big time and most thing got put on hold but sure not
forgotten. Hope to slowly start merging back into the flow. I love all
quilts planned, scrappy, traditional and art hand or machine. I feel
much the same way about colors, never met a color I didnt like. ...cut...

Old January 11th 05, 01:58 PM
frood

Hi, Scott! I've missed seeing you around here. Hope this year is less hectic
for you.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old January 11th 05, 03:03 PM
jeanbaby

Welcome back Sir Scott. Glad all those QI's have been keeping an eye on you
while you were absent from us.
Jeanbaby

Old January 11th 05, 04:40 PM
Patti

Great to 'see' you again Scott.
Have a good year. Hope we'll see you around a bit more.
..
In article , Scott
Williams writes
Sorry could not find the original thread, so for all those who dont know
me and for those who thought I was long gone and those who wish I was. I
am Scott post as Scott in CA or during Madame Butterfly was known as Sir
Scott and what fun that was, still miss all the mead being passed
around. Anyway been quilting for about 10 years, but this last year life
got in the way big time and most thing got put on hold but sure not
forgotten. Hope to slowly start merging back into the flow. I love all
quilts planned, scrappy, traditional and art hand or machine. I feel
much the same way about colors, never met a color I didnt like. I live
in California with 7 QIs, 4 cats 1 dog, and 2 birds. Been trying to keep
up with this group but not successful you all talk a lot, but I have
been keeping an eye on you. Scott in CA

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill