Our Marine

Old January 4th 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Connie Einarson

Default Our Marine

I spent the last 3 months with my DD and her family being Grandma in
residence as she finished getting her RN. She has 2 darling boys and a
job as an LPN at the Birth Center, so Grandma helped out for her final
semester. She graduated Dec. 18th. From there I went to spend a couple
of weeks with Our Marine and his wife. I was greeted with joyous news.
After a year and a half of fertility treatments, they had been told
there were no more options for them that they could afford. But 3
months later, they are pregnant! It will be a high risk pregnancy, but
our hopes are very high as they approach the end of the first trimester.
And the little one is due on my birthday!

Tyler continues to do well. He is still rated at 100% disabled, and we
have a couple of years to go before it is rated permanent and total,
which will guarantee him health care for the rest of his life. He is
doing well at his job and likes it. He is a claims representative at
the VA and helps guys like himself get the care they deserve. He is
active in pushing for tbi screening for new vets and ptsd education. He
appeared in a commercial locally for the American Legion's Courage
Carries On Campaign. I am very proud of the progress he has made since
he came home, and the way he faces life so gallantly in spite of
constant pain.

You all have been so supportive of him and of me and I thought you would
like an update!

Connie from ND
Old January 4th 10, 04:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Joanna[_3_]

Thanx for the update. I will keep DIL and baby in my prayers that both
are healthy and baby is full term.
Thanx for sharing
Take Care
Joanna

Old January 4th 10, 07:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Connie Einarson wrote:
[...]

Wow... Fantastic news on both fronts!

Please covey my congratulations to your DD. That is some agievement
with a family to look out for as well.

And fingers and toes are crossed that Tyler & Co see it right through.
I also needed treatment before we could have our GMNT, so I know the
anxiety this adds to an already exciting and stressful time. I am glad
to hear that Tyler has done so well. Please do keep us updated.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old January 4th 10, 08:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Thanks so much for letting us have your news, Connie - mostly good,
which is wonderful.
The baby is such a truly happy event to plan for.
Let's hope the better times continue - and then some.
..
In message , Connie Einarson
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 4th 10, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_2_]

Wonderful news on all fronts, Connie! Best wishes to your DD - it's
quite an accomplishment to get your degree while raising a family and
holding down a job. And fingers are crossed for Tyler and the
mama-to-be. Will keep them in our prayers that the pregnancy is
uneventful and that in about six months, we'll be welcoming a new little
one into the world!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old January 4th 10, 02:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Great news all around! Especially the new grandbaby :-)
Roberta in D

Old January 4th 10, 03:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
(Connie Einarson) wrote:

[...]

Connie, it's great to hear such good news!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old January 4th 10, 08:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C.

Connie Einarson wrote:
[...]

You have an awesome fall/winter. Many congrats to your daughter! And
it is terrific to hear that Tyler is doing so well, and so active in
helping other vets. Very important work.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this is high-risk pregnancy in name only.

Thanks for the update.
Michelle in Nevada
Old January 9th 10, 07:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Connie:
Congrats to your DD on completing her RN degree. Congrats and best wishes to
Tyler and wife on their future babe. I will keep them on my prayer list.
Pat in VA/USA