Mythical stitching quest

Old March 7th 08, 12:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

Default Mythical stitching quest

Y'all have had so much fun discussing dessert (misspelled on porpoise)
island stiching that I thought I'd pose another question.

If, in addition to be a stitcher, you were also an inventor or had
access to wizard, what stitching thingies would you create?

I'd love a hand cream that not only works. It could be slathered on and
wouldn't transfer to anything else.
--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old March 7th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
'Nez

On Mar 7, 7:51�am, anne wrote:
Y'all have had so much fun discussing dessert (misspelled on porpoise)
island stiching that I thought I'd pose another question.

If, in addition to be a stitcher, you were also an inventor or had
access to wizard, what stitching thingies would you create?

I'd love a hand cream that not only works. It could be slathered on and
wouldn't transfer to anything else.
--
another anne, add ingers to reply

I have just the thing for you. It is Arbonne Intelligence hand
cream. I have a tube as well as a pump jar. Once you apply it, it
will still be there no matter how many times you get your hands in
water. Can't remember prices etc., but my niece sells it. It is
expensive but I have been using the tube for a year and the pump jar
for about as long. Frances
Old March 8th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

'Nez says...

I have just the thing for you. It is Arbonne Intelligence hand
cream. I have a tube as well as a pump jar.

Thanks for the suggestion.

What would you wish for?

--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old March 8th 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"anne" wrote in message
. ..
Y'all have had so much fun discussing dessert (misspelled on porpoise)
island stiching that I thought I'd pose another question.

If, in addition to be a stitcher, you were also an inventor or had
access to wizard, what stitching thingies would you create?

I'd love a hand cream that not only works. It could be slathered on and
wouldn't transfer to anything else.
--
another anne, add ingers to reply

I would like a gizmo that would put my project away for me at night. It
should be either folded or covered and placed neatly in its designated
resting place, with the threads in proper order and everything needed for
the project in the same general place. It would then stay there until it
needs to come out and play again.

Lucille

Old March 8th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

Lucille says...
I would like a gizmo that would put my project away for me at night.

Such a gizmo already exists -- it's called a wife.

--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old March 8th 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dr. Brat

anne wrote:

Lucille says...

I would like a gizmo that would put my project away for me at night.

Such a gizmo already exists -- it's called a wife.

And oh boy do we need one of those in this household!

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old March 8th 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"anne" wrote in message
. ..
Lucille says...
I would like a gizmo that would put my project away for me at night.

Such a gizmo already exists -- it's called a wife.

--
another anne, add ingers to reply

Good idea but I'm too old to want to be bothered dealing with another human
being in my house. Plus, I would probably be unlucky enough to get a wife
like I was and I will readily admit it couldn't have been easy to live with
me

Gee, I wonder if I could train my dog to do the job?

Lucille

Old March 8th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dr. Brat

Lucille wrote:

"anne" wrote in message
. ..

Lucille says...

I would like a gizmo that would put my project away for me at night.

Such a gizmo already exists -- it's called a wife.

--
another anne, add ingers to reply

Good idea but I'm too old to want to be bothered dealing with another human
being in my house. Plus, I would probably be unlucky enough to get a wife
like I was and I will readily admit it couldn't have been easy to live with
me

Gee, I wonder if I could train my dog to do the job?

Nah. He has a wife, why would he want to be one?

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old March 8th 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"Dr. Brat" wrote in message
. ..
Lucille wrote:

"anne" wrote in message
. ..

Lucille says...

I would like a gizmo that would put my project away for me at night.

Such a gizmo already exists -- it's called a wife.

--
another anne, add ingers to reply

Good idea but I'm too old to want to be bothered dealing with another
human being in my house. Plus, I would probably be unlucky enough to get
a wife like I was and I will readily admit it couldn't have been easy to
live with me

Gee, I wonder if I could train my dog to do the job?

Nah. He has a wife, why would he want to be one?

Elizabeth
The most important thing one woman can do for another is to illuminate and
expand her sense of actual possibilities. --Adrienne Rich

No--He doesn't have a wife. He has a full staff of slaves, including a
butler, a valet, a lady-in-waiting, an upstairs and downstairs maid and a
cook.

Quest education Alice Quilting 0 November 27th 07 04:24 AM
Quest Meandering Quilting 3 November 14th 07 01:49 PM
quest for blocks [email protected] Quilting 5 August 24th 07 02:27 PM
YAY! Mythical Horses are here! Chipper Quilting 8 May 9th 06 05:46 PM
Quest Katherine Burgess Yarn 4 July 29th 03 02:36 AM