AD & request

Old January 28th 04, 11:42 PM
Marisa Exter

Default AD & request

All,

Just 5 more hours left on 4 auctions for kits/sets and another day on the rest.
No bids on any yet.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

I know I recieved one comment on them earlier that some of the pictures were too
dark. Do you think there is anything else wrong with them (eg prices too high,
people don't like seed-beads in combination with larger items)? Most of them
have a starting price way below what the materials cost me originally.
I have gallery pictures on 6 of them, but didn't purchase any other special
options.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Marisa2

Heart Pendat & Bead Kit

Stone Heart Beads

Hematite Hearts & Beads

Blue & Silver Filigree Heart & Bead Kit

Moonstone & Silver Bead Kit

Jasper & Silver Bali Bead Kit

Chevoit Agate & Bali Bead Kit

Red & Brown Fringe Bead Kit
Old January 28th 04, 11:52 PM
Kandice Seeber

I think your prices are totally fine. I think the main problem is that your
pics are very very hard to see. Use a white or light background, and take
the pics under natural light with no flash. That should help define color
and brighten the pics a bit.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 29th 04, 12:13 AM
Marisa Exter

Kandice,

Thanks!

I never have time to do this during the day time.

Do you think that if I use several lamps with natural light bulbs it will do the
same?

Marisa2

Old January 29th 04, 12:42 AM
Marisa Exter

Kandice,

Thanks!

If you think the sets are otherwise good, I guess I will retake the pictures and
relist. Not sure there is still much of a chance at selling hearts, but oh
well. I hope I can at least recoup my eBay listing fees at some point

Thanks again for your advice,

marisa2

Kandice Seeber wrote:

I think your prices are totally fine. I think the main problem is that

your
pics are very very hard to see. Use a white or light background, and

take
the pics under natural light with no flash. That should help define

color
and brighten the pics a bit.

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Old January 29th 04, 12:44 AM
Barbara Otterson

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:42:04 -0600, Marisa Exter wrote:

All,

Just 5 more hours left on 4 auctions for kits/sets and another day on the rest.
No bids on any yet.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

I know I recieved one comment on them earlier that some of the pictures were too
dark. Do you think there is anything else wrong with them

They are waaaaay too dark. Shooting them on a dark
wood table top was not a good idea. You can't tell what the
beads look like. That's your problem, not the prices as far
as I can tell. Get a nice light gray background and shoot
on that! I think your sales will see a large jump almost
immediately.
Barbara
Dream Master
www.dreamweaverstudio.com

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your future
plans.
Woody Allen
Old January 29th 04, 12:51 AM
Kandice Seeber

Hearts are still going strong - I think they'll sell if you re-do the pics.

--

Kandice Seeber wrote:

I think your prices are totally fine. I think the main problem is

that
your
pics are very very hard to see. Use a white or light background,

and
take
the pics under natural light with no flash. That should help define

color
and brighten the pics a bit.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Old January 29th 04, 01:05 AM
Margie

wrote:

I know I recieved one comment on them earlier that some of the pictures were too
dark. Do you think there is anything else wrong with them (eg prices too high,
people don't like seed-beads in combination with larger items)? Most of them
have a starting price way below what the materials cost me originally.
I have gallery pictures on 6 of them, but didn't purchase any other special
options.

Marisa, I have purchased kits from you and have had a lot of fun with
them. A couple are up on my picturetrail and one is for sale. I
think you take a beating on the price already. Lowering them won't
help you.

I didn't know you had any up this time. I skip read the group and
missed it. blah

Have to run, sickie dd is a whimpering.

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old January 29th 04, 01:10 AM
Dr. Sooz

They are waaaaay too dark. Shooting them on a dark
wood table top was not a good idea. You can't tell what the
beads look like. That's your problem, not the prices as far
as I can tell. Get a nice light gray background and shoot
on that! I think your sales will see a large jump almost
immediately.

I totally agree.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 29th 04, 01:14 AM
Juanita Floyd

Marisa,

They seem nice enough, but I think your shipping is a little high. I love some
of the pendant pieces.

Juanita

May fate bless us all according to our deeds.

AD: Lampwork Classes and Request Tinkster Beads 4 January 14th 04 05:09 AM
OT request for vibes/energy OT KDK Beads 14 October 3rd 03 05:11 AM
Request on "Snipping" Maeven Beads 4 October 1st 03 11:56 PM
My first vibes request - OT Helen Page Beads 15 September 11th 03 12:25 AM