David Hewitt

Old December 23rd 06, 11:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Steve Mills

Default David Hewitt

Dear Friends,

David Hewitt who always read this NG, and was an occasional poster to it,
passed away earlier this month.
He was an excellent Potter, an accomplished Glaze Chemist, and a good
friend. He will be sorely missed

Please remember him and his Widow Elizabeth in your thoughts.

Steve

--

Steve Mills
Bath

Old December 23rd 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
WJ Seidl

David will be missed Steve...on both sides of the pond.
Holiday Greetings!
Wayne
. uk...

Old December 26th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
dkat

On Dec 23, 6:37 am, "Steve Mills" wrote:
Dear Friends,

David Hewitt who always read this NG, and was an occasional poster to it,
passed away earlier this month.
He was an excellent Potter, an accomplished Glaze Chemist, and a good
friend. He will be sorely missed

Please remember him and his Widow Elizabeth in your thoughts.

Steve

--

Steve Mills
Bath
UK

Real sorry to hear that. I enjoyed his posts. I am currently staying
with my Mother who has decided it is time to die. I don't know if it
is my current surroundings but it seems that way too many good people
are passing away right now.

Donna

Old December 27th 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
steve [email protected]

so sorry to learn of his passing, but i hear they have really great
clay in heaven and the largest selection of prepared glaze chemicals
you'll ever find. even a long street full of every kiln type
imaginable!

see ya

steve

On Dec 26, 10:28*am, "dkat" wrote:
On Dec 23, 6:37 am, "Steve Mills" wrote:

Dear Friends,

David Hewitt who always read this NG, and *was an occasional poster to it,
passed away earlier this month.
He was an excellent Potter, *an accomplished Glaze Chemist, and a good
friend. He will be sorely missed

Please remember him and his Widow Elizabeth in your thoughts.

Steve

--

Steve Mills
Bath
UKReal sorry to hear that. *I enjoyed his posts. *I am currently staying

with my Mother who has decided it is time to die. *I don't know if it
is my current surroundings but it seems that way too many good people
are passing away right now.

Donna- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -