UFO Finished!

Old March 7th 10, 04:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry

Default UFO Finished!

I have been working on this quilt on and off since last spring. I
finally got it finished and would love for those
who want to, to take a peek.

I am the one who never thinks her quilts are good enough. Weirdly
enough, for the first time, I'm real pleased
with this one. .
In fact, I am shamelessly proud of it. How about that? Go figure.

http://inlinethumb32.webshots.com/46...600x600Q85.jpg

Old March 7th 10, 07:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Shamelessly proud? How about rightfully proud. Your quilt is wonderful
in every way.

Sunny
Old March 7th 10, 07:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

Shamelessly proud???!!!??? OH WOW! THis quilt is gorgeous!!!!!

Forget the shamless! You have every reason to be proud

Claudia
Old March 7th 10, 07:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

I love medallion style quilts. This is pointiliciously terrific!
..
In message
,
Sherry writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the green
Old March 7th 10, 02:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
CaroleD

I love it! I think it looks great!

"Sherry" wrote in message
I have been working on this quilt on and off since last spring. I
finally got it finished and would love for those
who want to, to take a peek.

--
CaroleD - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW GA ^..^
My quilts, crafts, pets, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle/

Old March 7th 10, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Judie in Penfield NY[_5_]

Sherry wrote:
I have been working on this quilt on and off since last spring. I
finally got it finished and would love for those
who want to, to take a peek.

I am the one who never thinks her quilts are good enough. Weirdly
enough, for the first time, I'm real pleased
with this one. .
In fact, I am shamelessly proud of it. How about that? Go figure.

http://inlinethumb32.webshots.com/46...600x600Q85.jpg

Sherry,

WOW, you have every reason to be proud, it is beautiful!

Judie

Old March 7th 10, 06:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Holy cow! You've got every right to be pleased! What's not to be pleased
about - that quilt is gorgeous!

Cindy

Old March 7th 10, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Now THAT just knocks my socks off. Wow, Sherry. Polly

2 completely finished, 1 1/4 finished, and the monster only needs binding and a label!!! off kilter [email protected] Quilting 1 May 8th 07 09:31 PM
I finished! i finished!!! yeah!!! sewamommy Quilting 10 December 17th 06 07:39 PM
I finished! i finished!!! yeah!!! sewamommy Quilting 0 December 15th 06 04:55 PM
Finished maryd Quilting 12 February 10th 05 10:54 PM
Its Finished!! Dustbunny Quilting 10 October 6th 03 08:33 PM