Directory form is open for business!

Old March 2nd 10, 05:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

Default Directory form is open for business!

even that came out wrong.
sorry.
j.

"Polly Esther" wrote ...
Well said, Carole. Polly

"Carole-Retired and Loving It" Even though we can't really understand, we
DO know what you've been
through and how hard it has been. You don't need to explain it to
anybody. You've got every right to feel how you feel without having
to make the rest of the world understand it!

Old March 2nd 10, 05:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

see if this makes any sense.
people scare me.
the world scares me.
when i was young i never worried.
had no issues at all with the world.
now it totally scares me.
j.

"Carole-Retired and Loving It" wrote ...
Even though we can't really understand, we DO know what you've been
through and how hard it has been. You don't need to explain it to
anybody. You've got every right to feel how you feel without having
to make the rest of the world understand it!

"J*" wrote:
wish i could explain how i'm feeling so anyone would/could understand.
i dont have the right words.

Old March 2nd 10, 06:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dragonfly[_2_]

Alice - I filled out the form with a "don't know" for the Directory because
I used to be in it but haven't been for about 6 years or so...

I've been on r.c.t.q. since Dec. 1996 or Jan. 1997, although I basically was
locked out when my ISP dropped usenet newsgroups around 6 or 7 years ago.
I've popped in from time to time via Google or another server since then,
but didn't find a reasonably reliable one again till this past fall/winter.
Ask old-timers like Kate XXXXXX, Ragmopp (Sandy E), Musicmaker, Leslie & the
Furbabies, NightMist, etc. if you need to verify who I am. I used to be one
of the most active posters in the early 2000s. (What are we calling that
decade? The "aughts"?)

I've also been on the r.c.t.q. baseball swap list for about 8 years now, and
have kept in touch with the "older" r.c.t.q.'ers there, many of whom also
have had their ISPs drop newsgroups (like Sairey)...I see Kathyl from the
BBS list is still here on r.c.t.q. and can vouch for me, too.

As soon as DS & I aren't sharing a computer, I'll be able to post more here,
again! But I have tried to pop in at least once a week this fall and winter.
:-)

!!! OOPS almost forgot why I started this post. I wanted the Directory in
spreadsheet format and had that radio button selected, but the confirmation
page said "table". I went back and did it again but it still said "table".
Would be super-nice if I could get a spreadsheet again this year, though.
That's the format I used to get it in.

Thanks. :-)

dragonfly
(Pam)

"AliceW" wrote in message ...
The Directory form is good to go. I tested it and it is working as
expected. I didn't need to make any changes from the form we used last
time
which helped save some time.

Old March 2nd 10, 06:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dragonfly[_2_]

And Piglet! (Megan Z.) Almost forgot her! And Butterfly. And NZLstar or
whatever she goes by now, J* I think? And Nann the librarian. Just a few of
the many old-timers who will remember me....

Dragonfly

Old March 2nd 10, 07:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

yup, dragonfly is okie dokie.
j.

"Dragonfly" wrote ...

Old March 2nd 10, 07:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

oh hell, now i'm not only old but also an old timer.
it gets worse.
no wonder i'm afraid of people.
j.

"Dragonfly" wrote ...

Old March 2nd 10, 08:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Ever thought there just aren't any? ...
..
In message , J*
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the green
Old March 2nd 10, 08:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Over here we are calling 2000-2009 The Noughties.
I think that's brilliant.
..
In message , Dragonfly
writes

Old March 2nd 10, 03:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

I can certainly vouch for her. I think we came on about the same time...

--
Cindy from MO
(Soon to be GA

)

Old March 2nd 10, 06:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita L in MA

J* wrote:
see if this makes any sense.
people scare me.
the world scares me.
when i was young i never worried.
had no issues at all with the world.
now it totally scares me. j.

\
The world can be a totally scary place - BUT - we are all in it with
you. Take our hands and we'll all get through it together.

Rita L in MA - who has somehow lost my sig file :-(