Just to see if this is working!

Old March 1st 10, 01:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

Default Just to see if this is working!

doh, just realized that would be the village green.
hmmm, the village LIME.
could work. works for me anyhow.
j.

"Pat Storey" wrote ...
I shall be moving in a few weeks, from my hill, to a village - with a
much lower altitude! So I have asked DH to change my signature to
something more appropriate.
--
Best Regards
Pat on the green

Old March 1st 10, 09:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Thanks J! Well, you can always think of me like that g
..
In message , J*
writes
i like Patti.
fwiw,
j.

--
Best Regards
Pat on the green
Old March 1st 10, 09:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Ha-ha!
No! I shall have to change again and give the green a Capital letter

..
In message , J*
writes
is that akin to Pat on the LIME?
sounds like you've been seriously into the margaritas, Pat.
snorfle,
j.

--
Best Regards
Pat on the green
Old March 2nd 10, 02:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

thanks i will, but only if you dont mind.
j.

"Patti" wrote ...
Thanks J! Well, you can always think of me like that g

J* writes
i like Patti.
fwiw,
j.

Old March 2nd 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

a capital letter...its a start.
Green, LIME, similar, i guess it'll have to do for now.
just dont forget if you do get stuck into the margaritas it has to be LIME.
j.

"Patti" wrote ...

Old March 2nd 10, 09:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

of course not!
..
In message , J*
writes

Old March 2nd 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

ta muchly Patti, Mistress of the local pub, uh i mean LIME oops, there i go
again, make that 'on the green'.
j.

"Patti" wrote ...
of course not!