AD: alia tryin' again! :D

Old July 20th 03, 02:24 AM
alia

Default AD: alia tryin' again! :D

check it out eh?
more to come

alia
Old July 20th 03, 02:55 AM
CLP

Alia, I have a couple of suggestions for you to take or leave. I think you
should have a close-up photo that shows the crystal and the sterling. If
your photos accurately showed the intricasies of the work you'd get a better
response. Most people haven't a clue what a delica or a pony is, so you need
to emphasize how small the beads are, that they're made of glass, etc and so
forth. Hope it goes for you.

live and be well,

"alia" wrote in message
om...

check it out eh?
more to come

alia

Old July 20th 03, 04:00 AM
Carol in SLC

check it out eh?

It looks GREAT, Alia! I especially like the pictures of the piece being worn
different ways - really good idea!

Carol in SLC
(New stuff - http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/kandice1.jpg )
Little sister's new JB auctions 7/12
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=63875
Old July 20th 03, 06:54 AM
alia

good advice, thanks!

alia

"alia" wrote in message
om...

check it out eh?
more to come

alia

Old July 20th 03, 07:17 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
(alia) wrote:

check it out eh?
more to come

alia

Beautiful! And I love it as a choker... what a great idea to show that
in the auction.

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org
Old July 20th 03, 01:47 PM
Lisa

Alia:
I've successfully sold on ebay for some time (not in beads, though) and find
that the title bar is your best friend. With that in mind, may I suggest a
few changes that might really help (or not) potential customers find your
beautiful item?

Many people search for specific items, and ~ad~ and one of a kind are not
often what they look for. My suggestion is to not necessarily make the
title a sentence, but rather keywords that can be searched. What will
people look for?

Butterfly, necklace, bracelet, beaded, beads, silver, crystal etc.

Then repeat them in the body of the description, for those who remember to
to check search title and descriptions.

The above keywords for your title are about 55 letters/spaces, but you can
choose the most effective for your auctions. Darn eBay, limiting us!! LOL!

I agree that you should show your pics in more detail so people can see the
absolute intricacy of this piece.

Good luck Alia, this is a beautiful piece.

Lisa

"alia" wrote in message
om...

check it out eh?
more to come

alia

Old July 20th 03, 04:16 PM
Christina Peterson

Thanks for that tip.

Tina

"Lisa" wrote in message
[...]

"alia" wrote in message
om...

check it out eh?
more to come

alia

Old July 20th 03, 05:41 PM
Lisa

You're welcome. It only took me about a year to figure it out (and I have
been in marketing for a loooong time!)

Lisa
"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
Thanks for that tip.

Tina

"Lisa" wrote in message
[...]

"alia" wrote in message
om...

check it out eh?
more to come

alia

Old July 20th 03, 10:06 PM
alia

o, another wonderful suggestion. Thank you!! if you guys look, you
will see that i have already taken your advice!! i really appreciate
it!! o, except the extra photo, that will have to wait for next
auction, but i will use it!!

alia
Old July 21st 03, 07:27 PM
Kandice Seeber

Goodness that's stunning! I wish I had the money! I hope you get tons of
bids, Alia!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs