new family member

Old July 15th 10, 01:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
off kilter [email protected]

Default new family member

so....the kids and I were pretty down this weekend....we all miss
Nugget, even though he really didn't love any of us, just tolerated
us. Hubby said we could get a new feline family member today, so kids
and I went to SPCA when it opened and gave a look. The deal was that
they had to agree on what cat we would get, and if they didn't, then
we would NOT get a cat today.

Lucky for them, they both fell in love with Seymour, a 9 week old gray
and white tabby. We found out that he was one of the 8 kittens that
were being brought in as Ken was leaving after taking our sick old
boy, Nugget in. I think it was fate or destiny or
kismet....something....right now, Seymour is sleeping on the futon.
He is a curious, tenacious ball of energy. He and Shadow seem to be
getting along fairly well, but Seymour isn't too sure about Brady,
though Brady just wants to get close enough to see what Seymour
actually is....they will work it out, though, I'm sure.

Just thought I'd update...no pictures yet, but will try to get some
this weekend
Old July 15th 10, 04:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa

Seymour sounds like a bundle of joy.
Hope you have many years of love and play with him.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

"off kilter " wrote in
message

Old July 15th 10, 08:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Seymour sounds like a wonderful addition to your home -- a warm bundle
of fur to love.

Looking forward to seeing photos of the little guy.

Sunny
Old July 15th 10, 09:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

On 15/07/2010 01:20, off kilter wrote:
[...]

He sounds like a star already!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

New member felted-bag Yarn 14 April 5th 06 02:21 AM
New member-Hi! [email protected] Yarn 11 March 31st 06 04:53 AM
New Family Member! shhdesigns Quilting 48 December 4th 04 06:50 PM
new family member Marigold Quilting 7 October 22nd 04 06:11 PM
Family ties (family tree sampler) by Martha Schmidt kirby19711 Needlework 0 August 9th 04 07:41 PM