New way for Quilt Heros to save money

Old June 1st 04, 06:25 PM
Frank Reid

Default New way for Quilt Heros to save money

Hey all, long time no talk to.
I found a new way to save money. Sending my lovely wife of 20 years to
the Omaha Quilt Guild Quilt Show this weekend. Entrance fee and
round-trip plane ticket from Baltimore to Omaha was the only thing
required (she has a place to stay in Omaha).
She was supposed to go to two different shows this weekend in the DC
area, including Quilt University. I found out how many vendors would be
at QU and decided it would be cheaper to put her on a plane to Omaha.
Learning new tricks every day.
--
Frank Reid
Reverse Email to reply

Old June 1st 04, 08:40 PM
Joan8904

Until she finds out how many vendors are at the Omaha show! And, don't forget
those Omaha Steaks at the airport!

joan :

Hey all, long time no talk to.
I found a new way to save money. Sending my lovely wife of 20 years to
the Omaha Quilt Guild Quilt Show this weekend. Entrance fee and
round-trip plane ticket from Baltimore to Omaha was the only thing
required (she has a place to stay in Omaha).
She was supposed to go to two different shows this weekend in the DC
area, including Quilt University. I found out how many vendors would be
at QU and decided it would be cheaper to put her on a plane to Omaha.
Learning new tricks every day.
--
Frank Reid
Reverse Email to reply

joan o'reilly
http://members.aol.com/Joan8904/index.html

Old June 1st 04, 09:51 PM
Sharon Harper

Hey Frank, welcome back! Let us know how she goes won't you?

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

Old June 2nd 04, 12:23 AM
Frank Reid

Hey Frank, welcome back! Let us know how she goes won't you?

If its to a place selling fabrics, she goes quickly (she just got her first
speeding ticking in 30 years because of a quilt show).

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old June 2nd 04, 01:00 AM
Frank Reid

Does she know you're on here telling the family secrets? Polly

Family secret? She wears that like a quilters badge of honor (honestly
officer, 50% off of previously reduced prices!).

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old June 2nd 04, 08:49 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Frank Reid" moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf wrote:

Hey Frank, welcome back! Let us know how she goes won't you?

If its to a place selling fabrics, she goes quickly (she just got her first
speeding ticking in 30 years because of a quilt show).

What? The police officer didn't think that was extenuating
circumstances??
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old June 3rd 04, 02:42 AM
Mardi

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 13:25:28 -0400, Frank Reid
wrote:

Hey all, long time no talk to.
I found a new way to save money. Sending my lovely wife of 20 years to
the Omaha Quilt Guild Quilt Show this weekend. Entrance fee and
round-trip plane ticket from Baltimore to Omaha was the only thing
required (she has a place to stay in Omaha).
She was supposed to go to two different shows this weekend in the DC
area, including Quilt University. I found out how many vendors would be
at QU and decided it would be cheaper to put her on a plane to Omaha.
Learning new tricks every day.

Frank, you really do need to stop posting here. All the DH's attached
to the ladies on this group are going to have a hard time living up to
the standard you set!

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot com.

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat