OT go vote!

Old November 2nd 04, 12:06 PM
Roberta Zollner

Default OT go vote!

Happy Election Day! Now put down your needle for a while and go VOTE!
Roberta in D

Old November 2nd 04, 12:39 PM
Pat in Virginia

Roberta: BTDT, got the sticker! Polls opened at 6 AM, and by
6:30 AM I had cast my ballot and was home again.
PAT in VA/USA

Old November 2nd 04, 12:44 PM
Denise Jameson in Ontario

Way to go, Pat!!! Now you can quilt all day while you watch and wait
for the results. We're keeping a very close eye to the TV today here
too in Canada.

Hope everyone follows your example. :0)

Denise, in Ontario

Old November 2nd 04, 01:03 PM
Polly Esther

Atta girl, Pat. We're just quietly waiting to go vote here. Lots of voters
here like to cast a ballot before they drive to their jobs. We old folks try
to stay out of their way. We wait until the first roar is over. Polly

Old November 2nd 04, 06:19 PM
Maureen Wozniak

Done! DBF and just got back from casting our votes. And boy was the
polling place busy!

Maureen

Roberta Zollner wrote:

Happy Election Day! Now put down your needle for a while and go VOTE!
Roberta in D

begin 666 Roberta in D.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..D0[4F]B97)T82!I;@T*1DXZ
M4F]B97)T82!I;B!$#0I%34%)3#M04D5&.TE.5$523D54.G)L+GIO; &QN97)
J9VUX+FYE= T*4D56.C(P,#0Q,3 R5#$R,#8R-5H-"D5.1#I60T%21 T*
`
end

Old November 2nd 04, 06:28 PM
Pauline O'Connell

Voted 2 weeks ago by absentee ballot. Waiting for the recount now. NLOL!

Pauline

Old November 2nd 04, 06:32 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Roberta Zollner" wrote:

Happy Election Day! Now put down your needle for a while and go VOTE!
Roberta in D

begin 666 Roberta in D.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..D0[4F]B97)T82!I;@T*1DXZ
M4F]B97)T82!I;B!$#0I%34%)3#M04D5&.TE.5$523D54.G)L+GIO; &QN97)
J9VUX+FYE= T*4D56.C(P,#0Q,3 R5#$R,#8R-5H-"D5.1#I60T%21 T*
`
end

We have a *terrific* early voting program here -- all touch screens with
a paper printout in case of computer failure. Anyway, I voted a week
ago, as soon as I'd finished researching all of the various races and
candidates. It was so much nicer not having to deal with an enormous
line or feeling that I had to rush because lots of people were waiting
for their turn.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old November 2nd 04, 08:27 PM
NanaV

DH and I were there at 6:15 AM.

Nana

Old November 2nd 04, 09:27 PM
KJ

If only voting early could somehow delete all the TV commercials and phone
calls. THEN they would be on to something big!

Old November 2nd 04, 09:30 PM
Julia in MN

We voted just after 8 this morning. No lines in our precinct at that time.

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/