photo/web pages

Old March 16th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

Default photo/web pages

Hello everyone,

I am very interested in seeing other peoples works!!

If you wouldn't mind posting pictures or web page addresses...

you can also send me an email with works!

Just getting started with pottery and would love to see what others are
doing!

Thanks and look forward to talking with you all!

Erik
Wylde Wood Pottery

Old March 16th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

"EJ" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

I am very interested in seeing other peoples works!!

If you wouldn't mind posting pictures or web page addresses...

you can also send me an email with works!

Just getting started with pottery and would love to see what others are
doing!

Thanks and look forward to talking with you all!

Erik
Wylde Wood Pottery

Like the plumbers house with the leaking tap, my son a computer programmer
was meant to make a website for me but hasn't got around to it.
However here is the local group that I belong to with pictures of our
Anagama kiln, first firing starts this weekend - I am on duty from 8pm to
2am on monday ) It will be exciting, looking forward to it, off to help
with the final loading soon.
http://www.nzpotters.com/Clubs/Welli...ame=Wellington
If you look around the rest of the site you will find lots of work by other
potters, I must get a page on it of my work - guess my son got the "get
round to it" from me. )

Old March 17th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

Hi Erik
Welcome to the group! My website is:
www.freewebs.com/annaspots
It is fairly new, and as Steve was nice enough to point out, it still
has a few bugs. (Pics 1-7 won't come up larger when you click on them)
Other than that it seems to be fully up and running. So take a look!
(and let me know what you think, all comments / critiques are welcome)
Do you have any pics of your pots yet? What kind of work are you
interested in, thrown, hand built, slip cast?
Hope you find this group helpful and fun!
Anna

Old March 17th 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

here's a few links to my work & some other work i like.

see ya

steve

my work:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/steveg...=/570f&.src=ph

more of my work:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/steveg...=/59db&.src=ph

other people's pots i like:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/steveg...=/a0d9&.src=ph

more other people's pots i like:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/steveg...=/4bf5&.src=ph

american indian pots:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/steveg...=/8c08&.src=ph

greek style pots:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/steveg...=/8141&.src=ph

fountain ideas:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/steveg...=/48bf&.src=ph

why not - some bonsai's:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/steveg...=/2f22&.src=ph

Old March 17th 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

"anna" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Erik
Welcome to the group! My website is:
www.freewebs.com/annaspots
It is fairly new, and as Steve was nice enough to point out, it still
has a few bugs. (Pics 1-7 won't come up larger when you click on them)
Other than that it seems to be fully up and running. So take a look!
(and let me know what you think, all comments / critiques are welcome)
Do you have any pics of your pots yet? What kind of work are you
interested in, thrown, hand built, slip cast?
Hope you find this group helpful and fun!
Anna

Nice altered pots, yeah site has some bugs, but I am sure you will sort them
out.

Old April 18th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

"anna" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Erik
Welcome to the group! My website is:
www.freewebs.com/annaspots
It is fairly new, and as Steve was nice enough to point out, it still
has a few bugs. (Pics 1-7 won't come up larger when you click on them)
Other than that it seems to be fully up and running. So take a look!
(and let me know what you think, all comments / critiques are welcome)
Do you have any pics of your pots yet? What kind of work are you
interested in, thrown, hand built, slip cast?
Hope you find this group helpful and fun!

Hi Anna!

I like your stuff, and especially that you have given links to some of your
inspirations.

Only comment I might have is that the small versions of your pictures load a
bit slow, but very nice to be able to see the large versions. I got at least
pic 1 up in large format with IE.

Marianne

Old April 18th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

"EJ" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

I am very interested in seeing other peoples works!!

If you wouldn't mind posting pictures or web page addresses...

My stuff is on http://ceramics.nsen.ch

The site is made using a free program called JAlbum (just google it and
download), which makes a simple page in seconds. I hope to make a better
site some time in the future, but this is adequate for now :-)

Just getting started with pottery and would love to see what others are
doing!

It is great fun seeing what people are doing elsewhere! I have a huge
directory with pictures I have saved of things I want to make in the future.
They won't be the same, but I will be inspired by their ideas. Just
picture-google the word "pottery", and you will find lots. Ceramics is
another word that works good.

Thanks and look forward to talking with you all!

Erik
Wylde Wood Pottery

Love the name! (both your's - a good viking name - and I am Norwegian - and
the pottery!)

Welcome to the group!

Marianne

Old April 25th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

I'm trying to figure out why this did not download on my server (anna's
post).

The salt firing is really beautiful. By far my favorite look. I also like
the glossy yellow that you (Anna) did not care for. It has a 70's look in a
good way. The colors are clean and bright which work very well with the
geometric design of the glazing. A nice contrast to the organic feel of the
pot (which the glossy also plays to). My favorites though are 8, 13, and 15
(though the styrofoam on the more pots page were a hoot). All very nice.

Donna

"Bubbles" wrote in message

"anna" wrote in message
[...]

New Laundry web pages Tom Farrell Sewing 36 October 14th 04 04:56 AM
Stitching muliple pages of Pinn-Eight Immortals Liz Catron Needlework 3 May 11th 04 06:31 PM
ISO of pages from Better Homes & Gardens Cross Stich Christmas 1997 Rachel Janzen Needlework 3 October 27th 03 02:33 AM
Some new web pages Kate Dicey Sewing 0 October 26th 03 06:05 PM
Some new web pages Kate Dicey Quilting 0 October 26th 03 06:05 PM