Doctor Who fabric

Old August 30th 07, 07:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Doctor Who fabric

I was just looking for Doctor Who fabric myself and came across your
question which makes me think there isn't any out there. I did find
curtains that may work as a backing for your quilt? I think there are
tardises on it. Try ths link:
http://www.pricerighthome.com/index.... ducts_id=997
Good luck.
Mary Ann

Megwen Woodham wrote:
My 8yo nephew is a great Doctor Who fan. I was planning a quilt for him now
that he has his own bedroom and would love to find Doctor Who fabric to back
it. Has anyone seen any, please?

Thanks,

Megwen

Bath, England

Old August 30th 07, 07:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Megwen Woodham[_2_]

Thanks for that link, I'll have a look at those curtains.

Megwen

Bath, England
ps.com...

Old August 30th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Get a couple (few) of the t-shirts, carefully cut out the
pics, use a stabilizer under each panel, applique' or piece them together,
surrounded w/ lots of starry fabric.
http://tinyurl.com/34odv3

A border of this key fabric would be great, too. g
http://tinyurl.com/2q76do
One of the Tom Baker episodes featured a French theme,
w/ Dr. Qui.

R/Sandy

On 8/30/07 1:08 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

I was just looking for Doctor Who fabric myself and came across your
question which makes me think there isn't any out there. I did find
curtains that may work as a backing for your quilt? I think there are
tardises on it. Try ths link:
http://www.pricerighthome.com/index....Path=121_102&p
roducts_id=997
Good luck.
Mary Ann

Old February 28th 13, 06:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laura A Harvey

oldhag wrote:

I haven't found any but if you do, let me know.My DGD is a fan so much
that she claims her name is Marfa Rose (her pronounciation)
I 've been trying to find embroidery designs also.No luck there.
Donna inNWONtario

SPOONFLOWER.COM has a nice selection of Dr. Who fabrics.
http://www.spoonflower.com/tags/doctor%20who

Old March 1st 13, 12:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Go to: spoonflower.com. and type in Dr. Who

I'm not exactly sure if that's the Dr Who you're talking about, but they have some fabric.
Old March 1st 13, 09:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

Never seen so many fabrics on one topic - 5 pages with everything from
Dr. Who panels with dolls to make, to Tardis via the odd dalek! I can
remember the first episode 50 years ago in glorious black and white, we
thought the special effects were so clever then! Haven't watched for
years, but the trailers I've seen are a little more advanced than 1963.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

Old March 1st 13, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Poked into my bookmarks and grabbed a few things to share...

Mummy's Little Dalek:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/libr...jumper-doctor-
who

Adoposian Baby Dolls:
http://www.diylife.com/2008/05/15/fr...e-from-doctor-
who/

And two to a big variety of Dr. Who themed crafts:
http://doctorwhocrafts.com/
http://geekcrafts.com/?s=doctor+who

That last has everything from Weeping Angle dolls to Fourth Doctor
scarves to turning your fridge into a Tardis.

Why yes I am a fan since sometime in the mid-seventies.

NightMist

--
I'm raising a developmentally disabled child. What's your superpower?
Old March 13th 13, 03:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KATT

megwen wrote:

My 8yo nephew is a great Doctor Who fan. I was planning a quilt for him
now
that he has his own bedroom and would love to find Doctor Who fabric to
back
it. Has anyone seen any, please?

Thanks,

Megwen

Bath, England

MEGWEN,
GREETINGS!
I just found a site that maybe able to aid you in your quest. It's
http://www.spoonflower.com/spelunks?...or+who&x=7&y=3 .

Hope it will help! I have also seen patterns for TARDIS quilts on line, that
would be easy to find on your own.

Good Luck!
KATT

OT The doctor is IN Woo Hoo NightMist Quilting 12 September 15th 05 12:57 PM
OT Doctor appointment MRH Yarn 5 June 25th 05 12:45 AM
OT I get to see a doctor! Lisa Ellis Quilting 7 August 19th 04 05:41 PM