Ad: Online Store for Rubber Stamps and Supplies at Great Prices.

Old July 12th 05, 08:40 PM
CornishHeritageFarms

Default Ad: Online Store for Rubber Stamps and Supplies at Great Prices.

www.CornishHeritageFarms.com

Cornish Heritage Farms has been up and running for over a year now. We
sell a variety of new and used manufacturers stamps all over the world.
Shipping to the U.S.A. is FREE by PRIORITY mail when you spend over
$25.

We stock (no drop shipping here!) an ever expanding line of products
from U.S.A. and Canadian manufacturers. A number of times we stock a
new manufacturer simply because our existing customers ask us to. We
currently stock major name brands such as: Art Institute Glitter,
Stampendous, ColorBox, Northwoods, Just Imagine, Ranger Inks,
LuminArte's Twinkling H2O's, River City Rubber Works, Stamp'N Around,
Sutter & The Stamp Barn.

Not only are we a retailer of rubber stamps, but we manufacture them as
well! We purchased 'Cat Dancing Design' in June 2005 and are currently
updating the catalog and images (over 600!) to provide you a better
selection.

We sell, in addition to major name brands, our own brand supplies such
as; sponges, wooden and shortly acrylic blocks PLUS the foam mounting
cushion. Our aim is to bring you high quality products cutting out the
middleman and saving you money.

At Cornish Heritage Farms we pride ourselves on our 'old fashioned'
personal service over a modern media. You can contact us by email or
free phone and pay us by Mastercard, Visa or Paypal.

Thanks for taking the time to read this message.

Richard & Liz
(Cornish Heritage Farms)