I found a site with really pretty beads and...

Old January 16th 04, 12:16 AM
MargieK

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 00:09:38 GMT, Harry wrote:

I find that this is true with many men. Really.

ROFL! Would you prefer my favorite be Fushia? Hmmm... what color
is fushia? I am color blind ya know. lol

LOL
No fuchsias is my favorite and you can't have it and it's better you
don't know! hehee

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old January 16th 04, 01:39 AM
Christina Peterson

I have some of her babies as well as some of her fancier beads. Nother slap
dash about them. She is very skillful.

Tina

"MargieK" wrote in message
On 15 Jan 2004 23:58:33 GMT, uppies (Dr. Sooz)
wrote:

Starlia, is it easy to make 4 mm lampwork beads?!? I thought that was

pretty
difficult.

I would think being consistent would be the difficult part and Liz is
very consistent and industrious!

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old January 16th 04, 01:57 AM
Kandice Seeber

Nah, we do that all the time.
These beads are simple etched spacers in lapis cobalt opaque glass, and the
price she is asking for them is pretty much the going rate.
Bid on those babies!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

I was wondering if anyone here makes these and also.. how long
does it take to make one of these? I really love these for their shape
and also there are many of them listed that I love. I wish I had a bag
of money. Thanks.

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw

Am I the dumbest person you could possibly know?
Here is the link... I am so sorry.

Elevator to the top floor.... what elevator?

Old January 16th 04, 01:58 AM
Kandice Seeber

Etched transparent cobalt - sooooo pretty!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

These are my favorites! I love them I do!

Old January 16th 04, 02:00 AM
Kandice Seeber

No - 4mm is easy. That's the general size of my spacers - 4mm from hole to
hole.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Those are pretty easy Harry. I can make one of those beads in under a
minute.

Starlia, is it easy to make 4 mm lampwork beads?!? I thought that was

pretty
difficult.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old January 16th 04, 02:00 AM
Kandice Seeber

Yep, that's the tough part. I usually make twice as many spacers to get a
good match on size.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old January 16th 04, 02:01 AM
MargieK

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 01:39:31 GMT, "Christina Peterson"
wrote:

I have some of her babies as well as some of her fancier beads. Nother slap
dash about them. She is very skillful.

That she is, Tina. So are you on her email list too? g

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old January 16th 04, 02:02 AM
Kandice Seeber

LOL - That makes me wonder what you see when you look at the cobalt beads.
Or what you see when you look at fuchsia (really bright hot pink).

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Harry" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:07:32 -0600, MargieK

wrote:

Cobalt Blue is my favorite color BTW.

Old January 16th 04, 02:04 AM
Harry

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:02:20 -0800, "Kandice Seeber" wrote:

LOL - That makes me wonder what you see when you look at the cobalt beads.
Or what you see when you look at fuchsia (really bright hot pink).

Cobalt blue: Very very pretty color.
Fuchsia: It all depends on the lighting and angle. lol

Old January 16th 04, 02:48 AM
melinda

Dr. Sooz wrote:
These are my favorites! I love them I do!

You realize how small those are, right?
Sooz

My goodness, I just realised just how TINY they are!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol