Hypothetical ? for Lampwork/PolyClay/Finished Jewelry Artists

Old August 29th 04, 10:56 PM
Diana Curtis

Pretties to hang with the other lovely things already hanging there. Just a
different style.
Diana

"~Candace~" wrote in message
m...
pretties? in my head? YAY! such a change from the normal chaos lol

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Thats an invite I just cant pass up, Ill bring clay.. I can make things

decorate those empty spots...
Diana

"~Candace~" wrote in message
Oh come on--like I haven't partied with people I hardly know before.

LOL!
Come on down Diana--if it gets too crowded in Jalynne's head, there's

always
the room left in my head by the part that's missing!

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Yep, I wouldnt crash a party in Candace's brain, I dont feel I know

her
well
enough yet. Party on. Togas optional.
Hostess gifts... we do need those...
Diana

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
Oh, see and I got it backwards. The party is in *Jalynne's* brain!
Hooray, she's much closer!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Diana Curtis wrote:
You got that right. I may run into you there sometime. Shall I

bring
chocolate?
Diana

"~Candace~" wrote in

message
m...

Well, I've always been told that I wasn't "all there" so I

figure
part

of

me has got to be somewhere--Jalynne's head is as good as any

"Diana Curtis" wrote in

message

Is there room up there for both of you comfortably?
Diana

"~Candace~" wrote in

message
om...

Jalynne--I am always in your head, girly. Ha!

Old August 30th 04, 12:31 AM
Diana Curtis

Youre so CUTE when you blush!!! :-)
Diana

Old August 30th 04, 12:45 AM
roxan

Take the money and run. You can always make more beads.
Roxan
"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
Let's say you have a website. On this website, you have a gallery of
availible works. Somewhere between 15 and 35 completed sets of beads or
jewelry items.

One day, you open your e-mail to find a message from an RCBer you know.
They've just won the lottery, and are making good on their promise to

snatch
up every bit of beady goodness that they've admired over the years, and

YOUR
work is high on that list. They want your work--every single one in your
gallery, at the cost you propose. (No discount for buying en masse is
requested)
After you ascertain that this is no joke (perhaps you see it on the
news--the story of them winning the big one) and you get over the shock,
what do you do?
If you sell everything in your gallery, you get a mighty large chunk of
change all at once, but then you have nothing up for sale. It will take

you
a long time to build up that amount of availible sets again.
Or, do you offer half of your items, so you will still have things

availible
to other potential buyers, but this particular RCBer gets in on it in a

big
way, too.
Or, do you politely refuse, saying that you don't think it would be a

good
idea (for whatever reason--perhaps you were hoping to have your work

spread
out among many for more exposure?) and you can offer one or two sets.

Just a hypothetical question that's been floating around in my head. I'd
love to see what everyone's repsonse is.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged

beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old August 30th 04, 04:47 AM
Jalynne

Ok, everyone out, you're being so sweet, I'm getting ready to up chuck. Sheesh. ; )
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

Old August 30th 04, 06:29 AM
~Candace~

You totally missed the dirt reference, as in your mind is dirty lolololol.

Okay, I *just* put that one together, but it was a good one. LOL!

ink.net...

Old August 30th 04, 09:05 AM
Kalera Stratton

I couldn't either... so I bought it. And it's delicious!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Stephanie wrote:
I found this wierd kahlua/tequila stuff in California.

I can't imagine that combo at all. (shaking head)

.....Stephanie.....

Old August 30th 04, 04:56 PM
Jalynne

That's because I didn't get the message until your post just now. So...come clean
it out for me, eh?
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"~Candace~" wrote in message
m...
You totally missed the dirt reference, as in your mind is dirty lolololol.

Okay, I *just* put that one together, but it was a good one. LOL!

ink.net...