Dimensional Bow Tie

Old February 28th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patsy Brown

Default Dimensional Bow Tie

I love reading this Newsgroup. I just recently subscribed to Newsgroups
again. I make a few quilts for kids. For some reason I love sewing these
blocks.

http://delawarequilts.com/BOMs/3DimensionalBowTie.html

Pat

Old February 28th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice

"Patsy Brown" wrote in message
I love reading this Newsgroup. I just recently subscribed to Newsgroups
again. I make a few quilts for kids. For some reason I love sewing these
blocks.

http://delawarequilts.com/BOMs/3DimensionalBowTie.html

Pat

I just learned how to make this block at my last guild meeting. Since it
was a "hands on" demonstration, I actually made it by hand!! Have you used
your blocks in a quilt?
--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old March 1st 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho

They are fun blocks to make. I haven't used them in a quilt, but I used
them on the pockets and to 'decorate' the sleeves of a denim jacket a few
years ago. Looked pretty good, if I do say so myself!
--
Donna in Idaho
Reply to daawra3553 at yahoo dot com

Old March 1st 07, 10:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Suzie B

Donna in Idaho wrote:

They are fun blocks to make. I haven't used them in a quilt, but I used
them on the pockets and to 'decorate' the sleeves of a denim jacket a few
years ago. Looked pretty good, if I do say so myself!

And I concur - that jacket is absolutely stunning Donna! Seen it myself
in the flesh so to speak!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the (undamaged end of the) pier!"
Southend, UK