Not and AD but maybe off topic? Beach glass pendants.

Old January 8th 04, 03:02 PM
Debbie B

I thought that they were greenish

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

---

Old January 8th 04, 04:04 PM
meijhana

not glasses, SAFETY glasses. even with wrap around.

Harry, if you don't have a set, EMAIL me, and I will send you a pair!!!

Mary

--
Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with
every division. That is life.
"Harry" wrote in message
On 08 Jan 2004 03:41:16 GMT, uppies (Dr. Sooz) wrote:

take a chance on the glass breaking and putting my eye out.

HARRY -- you're wearing safety glasses, aren't you??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Oh yes... can't see without them. I wear glasses so I have to have them
on all the time.

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw

Old January 8th 04, 04:21 PM
Harry

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 08:04:01 -0800, "meijhana" wrote:

not glasses, SAFETY glasses. even with wrap around.

Harry, if you don't have a set, EMAIL me, and I will send you a pair!!!

Mary

Oh... I guess I need to get mine from the shed then. lol I have a pair
and want to say thank you for offering me a pair. That's real nice of you.
I just figure if they were legal to ride a motorcycle they should be ok. lol

Old January 8th 04, 04:23 PM
Harry

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 15:02:16 GMT, "Debbie B" wrote:

I thought that they were greenish

Wow... greenish glass and some redish glass... I could be tumbling for next Christmas...
which by the way isn't that far off when you think in tumbling weeks. LOL

Old January 8th 04, 06:20 PM
Sjpolyclay

The softer the material the greater the change. That is why I have to monitor
the shells
everyday to be sure I don't end up with pretty sand. lol

Harry, don't toss it if you ever DO get sand...if its truly pretty, polymer
clayers can use it on or in the clay. I'll send you some little plastic
bags--you can sell it as "Paua Shell Sprinkles" for inclusions. Like PearlEx
powders and glitter.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old January 8th 04, 07:42 PM
meijhana

it's because "regular" glasses aren't really made for the stress of being
hit like that, if you were to be hit with flying shrapnel. It's better to
have wrap arounds...I *think* the safety ones that I was going to send you
would have had the little flaps that come down the sides, too.

Glad you have some...but if you need/want, just HOLLER!!!

Mary

Old January 8th 04, 08:10 PM
Harry

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:42:02 -0800, "meijhana" wrote:

it's because "regular" glasses aren't really made for the stress of being
hit like that, if you were to be hit with flying shrapnel. It's better to
have wrap arounds...I *think* the safety ones that I was going to send you
would have had the little flaps that come down the sides, too.

Glad you have some...but if you need/want, just HOLLER!!!

Mary

I just came back from my shed after I remembered to look for mine and
I think they got thrown away or a rat packed them off. lol
Would you be willing to trade some Paua for a good pair? It will be about
a week before I have Paua to send as I am out after sending 3 trade
packages out this morning and some gifts to a few people. Speaking of...
I will be sending more Paua to those I sent to today, because I feel I didn't
send enough or it just may be me? If anyone gets there's and wants more,
don't be shy... speak right up!

Old January 8th 04, 08:13 PM
Harry

On 08 Jan 2004 18:20:07 GMT, atspam (Sjpolyclay) wrote:

The softer the material the greater the change. That is why I have to monitor
the shells
everyday to be sure I don't end up with pretty sand. lol

Harry, don't toss it if you ever DO get sand...if its truly pretty, polymer
clayers can use it on or in the clay. I'll send you some little plastic
bags--you can sell it as "Paua Shell Sprinkles" for inclusions. Like PearlEx
powders and glitter.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

If anyone would want some crushed up Paua, ( Kinda like glitter), I would
be happy to take a hammer to the little guys. it is very pretty, but it gets
all over everything. I would have to make it on purpose because when I
strain my tumbler loads the tiny tiny stuff goes right on through.

Old January 20th 04, 02:48 PM
Harry

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:28:40 GMT, Harry wrote:

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:06:13 -0500, "Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote:

Harry,

Well done, old chap!! :-)

Thank you very much.
Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw

I think there is a ghost in my computer hording messages
and posting them when he feels like it. Also I noticed I don't
get a lot of post here that others write. Very wierd happenings.