M'n'M Trivia, chocolate is not OT here, hrmph

Old July 12th 03, 03:33 AM
Diana Curtis

Default M'n'M Trivia, chocolate is not OT here, hrmph

I defy anyone to say Chocolate *is* OT here! So, I see your hmmph and raise
you a so there!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"nzl*" wrote in message
http://www.foodreference.com/html/artmandms.html
just a bit of trivia bout one of our favourite subjects of convo here,

lol.
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....

---

Old July 12th 03, 04:27 AM
Elena

Very cute! Thanks.

Elena - Plain Blue M&Ms are my favorite!

Old July 12th 03, 08:27 AM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

Golly! I am the only one who loves almond M&Ms??? I feel so alone.....

Leslie Missy and Barney eat them, too, in moderation. I don't
moderate...

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of

Old July 12th 03, 10:16 AM
nzl*

awwwwww, u'r not alone, Leslie
i love plain, peanut, almond, what else is there?
i'll love them too, lol.
any colour, any flavour, any innards, any shape, i looooooooooove them all.

jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....
but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying,
"Damn...that was fun!"
i'll be there!!! will you???

"The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me" wrote ...
| Golly! I am the only one who loves almond M&Ms??? I feel so alone.....
|
| Leslie Missy and Barney eat them, too, in moderation. I don't
| moderate...
|
| The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me
|
| RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
| jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
| that was fun!"

---

Old July 12th 03, 02:03 PM
Elena

LOL! That's really thoughtful of him!

We should room together in Houston. We can have two bowls of M&Ms, one with
blues and one without. Perfect complement.

Elena

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Now I know who to send my blue M&Ms to!
One year a young man at work jokingly asked me what I wanted for xmas

that
year. After a moments thought I said, "A bag of peanut M&Ms with all the
blue ones picked out" and gave it no more thought. That xmas he presented

me
with a brown paper bag full of, you guessed it, M&Ms with all the blues
gone. I loved it!
Diana

Old July 12th 03, 09:24 PM
Diana Curtis

People could tell us apart because you would have blue stained lips and
hands.
Beautiful. :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
et...

Old July 13th 03, 07:52 AM
nzl*

Pat,
i might just take ya up on that, lol.
how do they make it white?
sounds delicious i must say.
is it bubbly? is it wine?
hmmmmmm
boggling at the thought,
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....
but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying,
"Damn...that was fun!"
i'll be there!!! will you???

"Pat in Virginia" wrote...
| Jeanne*: Next time you are in the neighborhood, do stop in. I'd be happy
to serve you a refreshing cold glass of *white* cranberry juice cocktail by
Ocean Spray. It is *fantastic!* If you like the red, you'll love the white.
It is not as tart, but has the full bodied flavor.
| PAT in VA/USA

| nzl* wrote:
| ohhhhhhhhhhhh, i love cranberrys, juice, bread, jelly.
| cant wait to taste them in chocolate, lol.
| we get the jelly/sauce here from ocean spray but it is expensive
compared to usa.
| i get the 'drink' here not the pure juice and no neat mixtures of juice
like i drank in calif.
| wish the kiwis would eat enough of it to justify setting up a proper
industry of it here.
| we've got a huge coastline and boggy land and cold temps to grow them
beautifully i reckon.

---

Old July 13th 03, 07:58 AM
shhdesigns

No, it isn't bubbly, just sweeter than the red kind. We have it in Canada
you know! B.C. is one of the largest producters of cranberries BTW for
Ocean Spray and other I believe. Love the look of the red canes. Lots of
fields just across the river from me in Richmond.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.

Old July 13th 03, 02:51 PM
Elena

While you would have yellow, green and brown? Oh My!

Elena, ducking!
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
People could tell us apart because you would have blue stained lips and
hands.
Beautiful. :-)
Diana

--