One hump or two?

Old May 26th 06, 06:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Was One hump or two? moved on to Clean cupboard, uncluttered mind...LOL

In article ,
Els van Dam wrote:
(Richard Eney) wrote:

I resemble that remark, more right now than usual, having just been to
a closing sale at a used book store.

=Tamar

Oh Tamar that is indeed a bad one, how many books did you bring home, and
what did you get. I love books. You lucky girl

I got mostly novels. It was dollar-a-bag day, so I got about a dozen books.
Most of them will go to the thrift shop after I've read them. One or two
I will probably keep.

=Tamar

Old May 26th 06, 06:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

In article ,
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Elsje ,, since we come to THAT age , i dcided that the Next time I
arrange my closets i will make a list , and note down roughly ,, where
i put gadgets etc,,,,

I have that kind of file on a specially labeled diskette for the computer.
It's called "where is". I find it's better than a paper list because on
the computer I can just do a search for the word and find it no matter how
long and disorganized the list is.

=Tamar
Old May 26th 06, 10:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Els van Dam wrote:
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Els van Dam wrote:
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Your friend wrote:
Ooh, I want to come to your paper making workshop. Now I can
honestly say I'm not a packrat. There isn't a lot you can store
in a 1-bedroom apartment plus I can't live in a cluttered space.

I will find that out in September!

Higs,
Katherine (looking forward to living in a clutter-free zone!)

Yeah
but will it stay that way....LOL

OH, I hope so!

Higs,
Katherine

we will and come and peek around the corner, just to make sure. LOL

Please do!

Higs,
Katherine

Old May 26th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default One hump or two?

Aaron wrote:
The song lacks rhythm when sung at 4 verses per hour? *: *)
I., e.,:
236 rounds to go, 236 rounds to go, cast one on, knit it around,
235 rounds to go. . .
(sung to 99 bottles of beer!)
Does anyone have actual knitting patterns in verse or song or other
verbal
mnemonic?
Aaron
------------------------
Nope. Maybe b/c I don't knit, but have you a cartoonist way of teaching
my niece how to crochet. I had to pretend to put yarn through rabbit
ears. Now she is pretending to pull yarn through pig ears. LOL.
Pam-Doggirl3

Old May 26th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Gemini has posted there but not very often. I don't think she gets online
much otherwise she would probably be here too.

--
Jan in MN

No because it never got made from that silk. Instead I made it from some
hand printed material, from India, I bought from Maiwa in Vancouver. That
jacket you have seen if you looked at Gemini's website with all the RCTY
faces. Since I do not see Gemini here, I take it she is with the Yahoo
group.

Old May 26th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Thank you, we'll see what works out for us. You will be getting an email
from me soon to discuss plans before I make my airline reservations.

--
Jan in MN

"Els van Dam" wrote
OK you have an invite. You can always go to Seattle from here. I will
set up the workshop around your arrival... We have lots of space, so you
can stay over if you wish and meet up with your travel group via Vancouver
Island Ball is in your court Jan....LOL

Old May 26th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

In article ,
"Your friend" wrote:

Thank you, we'll see what works out for us. You will be getting an email
from me soon to discuss plans before I make my airline reservations.

Sounds good to me

Els

--
Ja for Jazz and cro out of cobra