Impressive bead stash

Old April 28th 09, 06:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christine

Default Impressive bead stash

Hi group,

I know I haven't posted in ages. I haven't had much of a chance to do
some beading, although my "little sister" and I are back to beading
right now. I'm a youth mentor with Big Brothers and Big Sisters, so we
spend an hour a week doing crafts. It's hard to believe there are only
five more visits before she graduates!

I opened a shop on a website called ArtFire, which is similar to Etsy,
but without as many fees. I made a little YouTube video of one of my
workspaces to post on their forum and someone posted a picture of her
bead stash. Mine really pales in comparison!

The link to everything is he

http://tinyurl.com/csje7b

Please don't make fun of my Canadian accent :-) Right now I'm cleaning
the downstairs work area and feeling a little crazy! My husband likes
that I'm trying to get organized though - it is a maze of tippy piles!

My "little sister" and I also went to the local bead show. Wow! She
loved it. She had never been to something like that before and we
talked to artists and saw lots of jewellery, gems and lampwork. Whew!
The show was earlier than last year and the timing didn't work for my
crafty girlfriends, so I was happy I could share the experience :-)

Best,
Christine
Old April 28th 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

You have a great accent! And your hobby room looks very nice!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 28th 09, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christine

On Apr 28, 3:50*pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
You have a great accent! *And your hobby room looks very nice!

Thanks Jerri! It is a nice little room, now that I can relax in it and
not step over stuff :-D
Old April 29th 09, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather[_2_]

Accent??? What accent??? (G)

I think mine is more like Jerri's than yours is and I live just outside
Toronto.

Good job on the hobby room. Care to come here and work on mine??
Actually, it is my dining room at the moment and therefore I can't
invite people over for dinner......quel dommage........grin.

Cheers.....Heather

"Christine" wrote in message
Hi group,

http://tinyurl.com/csje7b

Please don't make fun of my Canadian accent :-) Right now I'm cleaning
the downstairs work area and feeling a little crazy! My husband likes
that I'm trying to get organized though - it is a maze of tippy piles!

Best,
Christine

Leather pants, Jackets, bags, purses, coats at the most impressive designs sree Beads 0 March 12th 07 05:47 PM
AD - Harley's Bead Stash Dawn >^..^ Beads 5 March 20th 06 06:42 AM
The Bead Stash [email protected] Beads 2 January 9th 06 04:31 PM
Stash Run - Stitch Stash Cheryl Isaak Needlework 14 June 9th 04 05:42 PM
Again Impressive flowers with purple Christina Peterson Beads 5 May 3rd 04 07:48 PM