FO February

Old March 3rd 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default FO February

Here is the blue baby blanket I finished last week.

http://www.uberpest.com/knitting/finishedobjects.html

Also on the same page is the Big Bad Baby Blanket I did last year.

Haven't got the pics of my niece's Wallaby off my old camera yet, but
will one of these days.

-Amanda
http://www.uberpest.com

Old March 3rd 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Amanda Tikkanen" skrev i melding
oups.com...
Here is the blue baby blanket I finished last week.

http://www.uberpest.com/knitting/finishedobjects.html

Also on the same page is the Big Bad Baby Blanket I did last year.

Haven't got the pics of my niece's Wallaby off my old camera yet, but
will one of these days.

-Amanda
http://www.uberpest.com

They ar so nice, both of them!
I am impressed by the nice work!
and love the colour at the "dishcloth-blanket"!
(Not all pale blue are "beautiful pale blue",
some are too pale to my taste, if you understand!LOL!)
AUD ;-)

Old March 4th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Amanda,
I'm with Aud and am SO impressed! These are gorgeous. Gotta confess
when I saw "blue baby blanket" I expected one of those very light blue
colors and a lots-of-holes type pattern in either crochet or knit. I
was so surprised to see a solid (no holes) blanket and such a lovely
color that isn't screaming "baby." )

LOVELY work!
Eve )

Old March 4th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Eve wrote:
Amanda,
I'm with Aud and am SO impressed! These are gorgeous. Gotta confess
when I saw "blue baby blanket" I expected one of those very light blue
colors and a lots-of-holes type pattern in either crochet or knit. I
was so surprised to see a solid (no holes) blanket and such a lovely
color that isn't screaming "baby." )

LOVELY work!
Eve )

Thanks!

To you and Aud both: I'm not a huge fan of "baby" colors. I don't mind
yellows or greens so much, but still like something that isn't so
sugary (one SIL loves sage green for babies). I also fear a little bit
with the lacy patterns that little fingers and toes will get snagged.
Mom refuses to fringe baby stuff since she doesn't want little ones to
chew on them and choke. The blue is for my BF's new nephew (his first)
and the BBBB is for my middle brother, whenever he and his wife decide
they need a baby to go with their dog (Beau's little brother Jake).

-Amanda
http://www.uberpest.com

Old March 4th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for sharing and I love the BBBB blanket as I love using two
colors together, but as you know I crochet mine. I also agree on the
blue being just the right shade.

Hugs,

Nora

Feb is....Month Butterfly Quilting 7 January 30th 06 07:15 PM
February FO's Craftkitten (Darlene) Yarn 9 March 3rd 05 12:00 AM
February, 6X6 exchange Janise Ross Yarn 3 February 6th 05 03:01 AM
February Sale at Material Pleasures Dana Marketplace 0 February 5th 04 08:43 PM
AD: February Stamp Sale from LARW & crafts supplies Lost Angeles Rubber Works General Crafting 0 February 5th 04 12:57 AM