One down .... dozens to go....

Old January 4th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
DKat

Default One down .... dozens to go....

We have received a large number of complaints regarding one of our
former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution"
posts. We have removed this customer from our active database and he
will no longer be allowed to use our servers.

We appreciate your role in helping us to locate this user.

--
Newsdemon.com Support Team
http://www.newsdemon.com

Old January 5th 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Bob Masta

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:17:48 -0500, "DKat"
wrote:

We have received a large number of complaints regarding one of our
former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution"
posts. We have removed this customer from our active database and he
will no longer be allowed to use our servers.

We appreciate your role in helping us to locate this user.

--
Newsdemon.com Support Team
http://www.newsdemon.com

HURRAH!!! I had no idea it was even possible
to stop this kind of moron on unmoderated groups.
Heck, if they've "located" the jerk, they ought to
publish his identity so we all could *really*
persecute him!

Many thanks!

Bob Masta

DAQARTA v3.50
Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis
www.daqarta.com
Scope, Spectrum, Spectrogram, FREE Signal Generator
Science with your sound card!
Old January 8th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
D Kat

Just to let you all know, reporting does work. Not to bore you with the
details but each server that I contacted responded and said they had tracked
down and closed all the accounts he/she was using. I thought I was going to
have to deal with each message but it turns out that he/she was only using a
few servers with many different names.