Where can I buy cerium oxide glass polishing powder?

Old January 15th 14, 02:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Mandy Chen

Default Where can I buy cerium oxide glass polishing powder?

Hi Mike,
This is Mandy chen from hunan Haozhi New Materials Co., ltd, the leading producer of polishing materials for optical industry. we annually produce 1200mt cerium oxid polishing powder, 2000mt silicon oxide polishing slurry. we mainly supply to the precision optical producers in Asia, our clients include :AGC, NSG, CORNING, HOYA, CANNON, LG, FOXCONN, TPK, OPTIALS. etc.

From your website, we know you are producin optical components, I trust some of cerium oxide polishing powder could satisfy your requirement in a more efficent way. just let us know your material type, polishing machine, pollishing requirement, product type, our experienced technicians will recommend the most proper products to you. for more information regarding our company, pls refer to : www.haozhigroup.com.
Old May 17th 14, 01:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Friday, January 2, 2004 3:19:06 AM UTC+5:30, Mike J. wrote:
Hello, Can someone tell me where I can buy cerium oxide glass
polishing powder? I prefer to buy it from a distributor. Thanks.

Mike

please contact on my email ID for best quality cerium based polishing powder from India.
or contact on +919167835927

Regards,
shishir
Old May 17th 14, 01:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Friday, January 2, 2004 3:19:06 AM UTC+5:30, Mike J. wrote:
Hello, Can someone tell me where I can buy cerium oxide glass
polishing powder? I prefer to buy it from a distributor. Thanks.

Mike

please contact me on my email ID for best quality cerium based polishing powder from India.

or call me on +919167835927
Old May 21st 14, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown[_2_]

On Saturday, May 17, 2014 5:22:21 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, January 2, 2004 3:19:06 AM UTC+5:30, Mike J. wrote:

Hello, Can someone tell me where I can buy cerium oxide glass

polishing powder? I prefer to buy it from a distributor. Thanks.

Mike

please contact me on my email ID for best quality cerium based polishing powder from India.

or call me on +919167835927

Holy Moly! A new post in rec.crafts.glass What's going on????
Old June 17th 15, 02:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

On Friday, January 2, 2004 at 5:49:05 AM UTC+8, Mike J. wrote:
Hello, Can someone tell me where I can buy cerium oxide glass
polishing powder? I prefer to buy it from a distributor. Thanks.

Dear Mike

Good day, hope you are doing well!

This is Ashlee from Dongguan Saiya Rare Earth Industry Co.,Ltd. Our company is a high-tech manufacturer in making Cerium Oxide polishing materials for processing optical lenses, crystal glass, spectacle glass, etc.. which helped us win good reputation from most customers like Hoya, Asia Optical, Phoenix Optical. Price can be very competitive with good quality because we have our factory ourselves and our technology is very mature. Free sample can be provided to evaluate the quality.

Contact me if you are interested.

Thanks and best regards,
Ashlee Peng
Dongguan SaiYa Rare Earth Industry Co., Ltd
Sales Dept.

http: //www.saiyadg.com
Tel : +86-0769-26985660
Fax : +86-0769-22857039-500
Address: Hongfu Road West,Nancheng,Dongguan city, Guangdong province, China
Old April 20th 17, 06:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Go for polishing powder VN-100 from chrome star chemical works. Best product for glass polishing. It's cheap and give very fine results. Best thing about this powder is that it works on all type of glasses.

Seriously, this product is worth for money. Why pay more when you can get excellent quality at low price.

Old May 4th 17, 06:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

We are distributor of Cerium Oxide glass polishing powder. contact me on 9712921285
Old May 17th 17, 01:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

we have Cerium Oxide for sale.
Contact us on +2348130078240
You can also email us at
Old June 28th 17, 11:33 PM
Olden Olden is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
We are distributor of Cerium Oxide glass polishing powder. contact me on 9712921285

I think they will be selling it at http://blindesprodukter.no/ and http://biosculpture.no/

Last edited by Olden : June 29th 17 at 12:07 AM.
Old January 19th 18, 11:55 AM
Olden Olden is offline
Junior Member

I bought it at Interiør Trondheim In central Norway. I am not sure where you live, but its great service there.