used handyquilter

Old December 22nd 03, 04:56 PM
Taria

Default used handyquilter

NAYY but thought someone in So. CAl.
might be interested. There is a handyquilter
(spelled wrong I would say) for sale in the
classified ads in the Riverside Press enterprise
this morning. Don't know anything else about
it but that it is $450.00.
Might be online at their page:
www.P.E.com/classfieds
Nayy, just know those things are not plentiful used.
Taria

Old December 22nd 03, 07:49 PM
Kathy in CA

BTW--that's www.pe.com not p.e.com I work for pe.net which is in the same
bldg as pe.com. I found the ad too--wish I could afford it!

--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

Old December 22nd 03, 08:50 PM
Taria

I'd like to have somewhere large enough to put it Kathy.
Those things are big.
Taria

Old December 22nd 03, 09:12 PM
Diana Curtis

Handiquilter?
That sounds like our very own Ragmop or Kathy A! Cheap at twice the price if
you ask me. Somebody snap 'em up!
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old December 22nd 03, 09:37 PM
Kathy Applebaum

Hmm.. I prefer the title I was given Saturday night at a party. One of my
customers (and very good friends) introduced me to her friends as the lady
who does her quilting. They responded "Oh, so you're the Miracle Quilter!"
:-)

(Wait. That sounds like something you'd buy from an infomercial! ROFLOL)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old December 22nd 03, 09:55 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Yes, that would be me: cheap! At any price!!
And Used, at that. ;-D

Ragmop/Sandy- expert handquilter, used and cheap...
doesn't have quite the *ring* I was hoping for
on a business card....